What's going down in your everyday life?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

What's going down in your everyday life?

#1 Post by Envy661 »

I'm gonna try something new here, and potentially fail. We've got a happy thread. We've got a sad thread. How about a "Just checking in" thread? One where we post about the odd in and outs of our day to day without getting too happy or sad about it. Consider this the "What made you feel neutral today?" thread.

So I personally have recently purchased Dark Souls III. Loving the game, and actually started posting in the discussion board on the steam community hub. It's been a long time since I really did any kind of "Active" forum posting, and it has been a fairly interesting experience. When a game like Dark Souls is involved, you get two really distinct perspectives: Those who love it, and those who hate it. It's almost shocking to see very little of an in-between.

Moving on from that though, I'm also in the last phases of getting over being sick. It was the first time in years that I had been hit so hard by illness. I was bedridden for almost an entire week and missed three days of work (I should have missed four, but I thought I could manage... I was wrong). I've made up the time however and things are finally getting back to normal. My atrocious cough some, but not all of you may be aware of that I get is finally subsiding as well, so I may finally be able to get some recording done for that Youtube channel I'm trying to get off the ground. Probably going to ask Spero to do some collabs here soon too, after all the members of EXT start recording.

Work sucks though. I don't want to talk about that.

Been spending a lot of time contemplating the fact that, since this year started, I really have done nothing to look for or enter a relationship with someone. I've hit this point where I feel like, "If it's not exactly this, it's not good enough", and it worries me and makes me feel shallow. But at the same time, I've spent a few years dating and pursuing girls that seemed "Good enough" only to be met with disappointment. I'm hoping I'll finally be able to find what I'm looking for, or at least find someone who is just as good as my expectations but takes me by surprise. We'll see how it all goes.

So that's my "Just checking in" for the day. You guys feel free to post yours and comment on others.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

Re: What's going down in your everyday life?

#2 Post by kiabugboy »

Still waiting for my driver to pick me up at school

So I got myself some bakso snacks
What Street snacks does any of you have in your place?

Yash
Administrator

Re: What's going down in your everyday life?

#3 Post by Yash »

Nope, this is basically just a general chat thread at this point. No bueno, we have enough of those
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie