The First Annual Forum Awards Results!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: The First Annual Forum Awards Results!

#31 Post by TinyVoices »

Envy661 wrote:I know nothing really about Wynni other than Wynni admins the furry board.
... I should probably mention to AvWolf that I still haven't heard from Wynni about getting into the board....
Probably the next time she's on. Unless you keep badgering her enough to remind her, and not so much she ignores you.

Also, her stated age seems to be larger than Av's. I just assumed it would be, since she's been in the more settled down stage of her life for a lot longer. What with her always been known as the forum mama, whereas Av only just in the past few years getting a wife.

Anywho.
SirJahar wrote:Pics! You have to take pics!
Which one should be in the dress? :mrgreen:

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#32 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

Kindest Members: Moonsticks, KiaBugBoy, and TheFrozenSlime
Thanks guys! <3
Most Festive Members: Moonsticks and TheFrozenSlime
I've never considered myself very festive, not sure where y'all got that idea, but I appreciate the sentiment!
Largest Bookworm: TheFrozenSlime
No surprise here, although I haven't actually read all that much for the past week or so. Pokemon Emerald has taken over all my free time >.>
Jacobc62, Schradieck, The Frozen Slime, TheWMM, and Fubar De Lizzy Have Their Heads In The Clouds
Yep, I can see that.

Overall, that's a lot more than I thought I'd get. I didn't think I'd put myself out here enough for y'all to really know what to put me for. Two awards I would've considered voting myself for, if we were allowed to, would be Biggest Lurker (considering I'm on here almost every day, but don't even bother to log in more than half the time...) and Most Shy (there's been plenty of ghost posts of mine where I wrote them up but never stoked up the courage to post them, plus I'm pretty shy irl)
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

musicgeek
Apprentice

#33 Post by musicgeek »

SperoWolf wrote:Most Likely To End Up In A Metal Band: Musicgeek
Most Musical Member: Musicgeek
Best Grammar: Bellhead, Dadrobit, Rookie, Musicgeek, Fubar De Lizzy, Rebob, and TinyVoices
Thank ya very kindly to all those who voted for me!

Most musical member is definitely accurate...if you're talking about musical knowledge and the amount I consume, that is. Unfortunately I know jack squat about playing instruments, but I'm trying to learn the ropes of the production side of things, and failing miserably to do so.

Most likely to end up in a metal band...I did briefly do some recording and production for a ragtag band of myself and a few others in my last few years of school, but we never really got around to releasing anything.

Best grammar... im hte best at the grammer

Thanks once again to all who voted for me, and congrats to everyone else who placed.
oh god what do i put here

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#34 Post by Dadrobit »

Best Fanfics. Wut? I wrote one thing like two years ago. Lol, I'll take it!

Best Grammar. I do try, thanks!

Toughest Member. Damned straight! I don't work out for nothin', I do it for the internet points! Also because I set my new years resolution to be: Look like Makoto Tachibana by July 2016. I'm getting there. :mrgrin:

Also, let the record show that I have the most Evil laugh in real life. Muahahahahahahahaaaaa.