1st World Problems

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: 1st World Problems

#661 Post by Dadrobit »

amenon wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Dadrobit wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:39 pm Well damn.

Comic Con is only days out now and I think I'm not gonna be able to pull off the cosplay I was planning on. I ordered a few shirts from Under Armour and several custom patches online and I received two emails from each apologising that there were severe delays in shipping for both companies.

Bogus man, bogus...
Time for Plan B: Iwatobi swimming club member? :P
I considered it, believe me. But I'd have to shave the goatee, and that'd be a crime!

amenon
Grand Templar

#662 Post by amenon »

Dadrobit wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:44 pm
amenon wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:42 pm Time for Plan B: Iwatobi swimming club member? :P
I considered it, believe me. But I'd have to shave the goatee, and that'd be a crime!
Evil twin of an Iwatobi swimming club member? :P

OT: 98% sure I'm going to have to push back the date on my next (and hopefully final) smut epic, because I'm just getting straight-up murdered by prose. So I'm having trouble delivering, on a hobby I have no obligation to anyone on. How's that for a first world problem? :grin:
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#663 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Comic Con is only days out now and I think I'm not gonna be able to pull off the cosplay I was planning on. I ordered a few shirts from Under Armour and several custom patches online and I received two emails from each apologising that there were severe delays in shipping for both companies.

Bogus man, bogus...
That from EVE Online?
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#664 Post by Dadrobit »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Bogus man, bogus...
That from EVE Online?
o7

Aye, it's my capsuleer. No small part of the efforts I exert towards shaping my real life appearance is directed at appearing as I do in EVE. The other not so small part is derived from my jealousy of the physique of the gentlemen from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club...

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#665 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Heh, I recently redownloaded the game following the introduction of Free2Play - Only to find out that my capsuleer can't use her main ship due to Alpha Clone limitations
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#666 Post by Dadrobit »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 5:50 pm Heh, I recently redownloaded the game following the introduction of Free2Play - Only to find out that my capsuleer can't use her main ship due to Alpha Clone limitations
Hm? What were you trying to pilot? You should be able to eventually fly anything up through a cruiser within your race and I think the Venture for mining ops. If you were thinking you were gonna get to fly capitals and the like, then yeah, not happening. I've been playing for years and I've barely gotten to one dreadnaught for one race lol.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#667 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

I have a Hurricane class battlecruiser as my main ship, a Thrasher class destroyer I kept from earlier after my first Hurricane got destroyed as well as a Primae class industrial transport

I already had that account from when I played EVE for a few months, years ago

I'm a Deviant now

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#668 Post by Dadrobit »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 9:53 pm I have a Hurricane class battlecruiser as my main ship, a Thrasher class destroyer I kept from earlier after my first Hurricane got destroyed as well as a Primae class industrial transport

I already had that account from when I played EVE for a few months, years ago
Ohhh, ok, that makes sense, sorry about your Hurricane...

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#669 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Well, it was my own damn fault really. Kept scouring asteroid fields for hours to grab other peoples loot, until some guy in a decked out cruiser showed up. I had no chance against that ship, even though mine was one class higher, and he also had a damned warp disruptor.

I'm a Deviant now

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#670 Post by Dadrobit »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 10:10 pm Well, it was my own damn fault really. Kept scouring asteroid fields for hours to grab other peoples loot, until some guy in a decked out cruiser showed up. I had no chance against that ship, even though mine was one class higher, and he also had a damned warp disruptor.
Making yourself a suspect and pissing on people in a BC without a PvP ready fit? Yup, you were asking for it.

As for class disparity, s'why I like the game. If you know what you're doing and have the skills to pull it off, you can make miracles happen. Destroyers taking on Battleships solo and winning? A more beautiful sight nary has been seen.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#671 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

My loadouts mostly boil down to filling up the high slots with the largest autocannons I can fit and then putting armor and shield reinforcments in mid and low along with whatever I currently have lying around. And I've never used the rigging slots on any of my ships so far because I have no friggin clue about those.

(TBH I never played EVE a lot. it sure is interesting, but the amount of grinding is just abysmal)

And I don't PvP unless forced, in any MMO. Also I always ride solo and don't join any guilds/clans/whatever it's called

I'm a Deviant now

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#672 Post by Dadrobit »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 pm My loadouts mostly boil down to filling up the high slots with the largest autocannons I can fit and then putting armor and shield reinforcments in mid and low along with whatever I currently have lying around. And I've never used the rigging slots on any of my ships so far because I have no friggin clue about those.

(TBH I never played EVE a lot. it sure is interesting, but the amount of grinding is just abysmal)

And I don't PvP unless forced, in any MMO. Also I always ride solo and don't join any guilds/clans/whatever it's called
:mrgrin: :mrgrin: :mrgrin:

What a beautiful disaster of an EVE ideology. Literally every word of that entire statement goes against common practice for a good EVE experience. And I love that for some sadistic reason. (Probably because I too was once afraid of such daunting ideas as rigging)

If it makes you feel any better, I believe I may hold the record for most expensive non-plex related and unintentional loss of a Rifter at about 63million isk and 100% lost. To an NPC no less. For the non-initiated, that's about 300 times more expensive than the base cost of the ship. I giggle every time I go back to that killmail.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#673 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

63 million for a Rifter? dafuq? Losing my Hurricane was less expensive

I'm a Deviant now

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#674 Post by Dadrobit »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 am 63 million for a Rifter? dafuq? Losing my Hurricane was less expensive
If you think that's bad, I just lost a T3 Dessie for 170million just a few weeks ago in a DED site. I love making pretty little killmails of myself to giggle at.

I had some excess liquid isk and wanted to see how far I could get a pimped out Rifter in a L4 Burner mission. Not very far unfortunately.

I made it back pretty quick though. Currently sitting on about 15billon of asset investments and another 3billion in liquid isk.

Space Rich baby.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#675 Post by Myperson54 »

I have bad RAM in my computer. Looks like both sticks are bad, sadly. Gonna cost at least $60 to replace this stuff.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!