Shower Thoughts

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: High Thoughts

#61 Post by Bellhead »

Wait a minute... "simulation theory" sounds an awful lot like "The Matrix", and by extension, "The Cave".
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Re: High Thoughts

#62 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Bellhead wrote:Wait a minute... "simulation theory" sounds an awful lot like "The Matrix", and by extension, "The Cave".
The matrix is what really brought popularity to the theory.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: Shower Thoughts

#63 Post by Envy661 »

schradieck wrote:I just realized something. I have a crippling social anxiety, but i'm one of the few people here who has no reservation against talking to a mod(or even standing up to one)

Albeit I've made a fool of myself every time I've done so...
I have personal issues with with a certain someone on here with power, so I know how you feel. I'd discuss exactly what problems I have against him, but I don't want to get banned. I actually like this forum, despite him making a mess of it more than he helps. I suppose leaving it as vague as "Abuse of power" wouldn't be too bad.

OT: I came to the realization that I hate living in America because of society in general. It has made it damn near impossible to find a girl with actual moral values in this "sex-positive" culture we live in... The stupidest [censored] thing, and I try very hard not to be too hypocritical when I say that, though I do have a past.
I'm not expecting a perfect saint of a good devout religious girl or anything. Honestly, hyper-religious people can be just as bad as people with no proper ethics or morals. BUT just someone I can get along with whom I don't have to worry about if their kinks are compatible with mine, I feel isn't too much to ask. I wouldn't mind a vanilla girl with a brain. Why is that so damn hard to actually find?
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Yash
Administrator

Re: Shower Thoughts

#64 Post by Yash »

Closing this spam thread up too, Envy keep the whining about me to PM.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie