Am I the only one who deeply misses Laura?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Fletchett

Am I the only one who deeply misses Laura?

#1 Post by Fletchett »

• :laura:
I am a grown man, and I don't upset easily, but when Keith held her and told her everything would be fine I cried. I will be the first to admit it. Then when he had to say goodbye to the illusion, I cried for an hour and was in a bad mood for the rest of the day. It still saddens me to think of her, for example, the other day I saw a coke bottle with her name on it, and I felt bad for an hour and a half.

Great job though Thomas, you made me care so much that I mourned a loss that wasn't even real. That is exceptional writing my friend:)

If any of you miss her like I do, please let me know. :laura:

justanUltramarine
Apprentice

Re: Am I the only one who deeply misses Laura?

#2 Post by justanUltramarine »

Don't worry bruh .. you're not alone :laura:

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#3 Post by Envy661 »

Yes. Yes you are.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#4 Post by FrogSteaks »

Don't mind him. I think he's just tired of seeing topics like this crop up. (Can't exactly say I don't feel the same way myself, though, at least a little bit, but I digress.) Yes, I miss Laura too, and yes, I think it sucks that she's gone, but you've got to let it go, pal. What's done is done. If Keith can accept that she's gone, I know you can.

Oh, and welcome to the forums by the way. Feel free to introduce yourself over in the Newbie Board.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#5 Post by Kellard »

Fletchett wrote:
  • :laura:
when Keith held her and told her everything would be fine I cried. I will be the first to admit it. Then when he had to say goodbye to the illusion, I cried for an hour and was in a bad mood for the rest of the day. It still saddens me to think of her, for example, the other day I saw a coke bottle with her name on it, and I felt bad for an hour and a half.
I know how you might feel like, I lost my dog about a half and a year ago. Before I had him I had never felt such love for an animal. That last day with him I made the promise I would never forget him. I think about him every day, and still cry because of it.

Nanaro

#6 Post by Nanaro »

I deeply miss Laura too . whats really messed up is she died the same day my favourite aunt died and Laura reminded me so much of her that was one sad and surreal day

Yash
Administrator

#7 Post by Yash »

Yes.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie