How did you find 2K?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: How did you find Twokinds?

#31 Post by Hayate »

To be honest I didn't think I was gonna catch up so quick. I figured that since it was online for more than 12 years it would take weeks to catch up. I thought that the current comic was years in the future and I was shocked when I ran out of pages lol. I was thinking Flora's kid was gonna be a toddler by the time I caught up. I'd really like to get my hands on the books, physical copies. In the meantime I'm gonna re-read the whole thing again haha.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

qwop

#32 Post by qwop »

TheWMM wrote:that we simply binge-read it until we were all caught up. :mrgreen:

I was definitely one of those. I swear, we need a name like the TK Midnight Club.
I'm not sure why but after the comic's rough start it somehow won me over and I ended up reading the entire thing in 2 days

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#33 Post by nsamok6620 »

Well, looks like I'm not the only ine, but way back in the day I was browsing e6, not looking for anything in particular, when I stumbled across the picture of Natani in her boxing possition, the one with her chest wrapped. this one. Someone must have uploaded a bunch of pictures all at once, because a picture like that wouldn't make me look at the charecter tag, but for whatever reason I did.

It is funny though, from the sheer number of pictures there were of Natani vs any other charecter, I thought she was the main charecter lol.
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Hayate
The Hidden User

#34 Post by Hayate »

I can't argue that it started off a little rough, but I don't think everything starts off amazing. Looking at how it started to how it is now I'm very impressed. It got good pretty quick in my opinion. I don't think he was getting paid to do this, at least not at first, heck I don't even know how profitable it is now... My point is that the quality is good for someone who was doing this for free at a young age in his spare time. I love it beginning to end (present)
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#35 Post by Bellhead »

This thread details the place I found the comic. The pages linked there, on that server, were the exact pages that first lured me to the comic. Through a random web search, believe or or not.

Though, with just the pics' url's and nothing that led me to an actual site, I had to manually type in the url of each page to see the next one. It slowed my reading down to just about slower than binge.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Spaceman!
Traveler

#36 Post by Spaceman! »

I was bored sometime last year and decided to join deviantart. After noticing a comic appearing in the popular pages that week I decided to find out what it was. When u did find out, I went to the comic and began reading it. My love for webcomics started here and led to me reading them all the time.
So, you think space is the final frontier? We have barely scratched the surface of anything, ever. We are impossibly small in this ever expanding universe. We mean nothing in the end. Make the most of what little you can do. :natani: :keith: :mike:

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#37 Post by Vintage »

Spaceman! wrote:Am I alone when I kill time between uploads by posting stuff and reading comments on the posts? Probably not. :natani: :keith:
Well, you could argue that that's why we're all here on the forum, eagerly awaiting the next page. :P
Just be careful not to double post/spam/necropost anything.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#38 Post by nsamok6620 »

TheWMM wrote:
Spaceman! wrote:Am I alone when I kill time between uploads by posting stuff and reading comments on the posts? Probably not. :natani: :keith:
Well, you could argue that that's why we're all here on the forum, eagerly awaiting the next page. :P
Just be careful not to double post/spam/necropost anything.
Yeah I necroposted like three threads when I joined lol. And I've had and forgotten like three dreams waiting for someone else to post in the thread so I don't double post.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#39 Post by Dadrobit »

nsamok6620 wrote:
It is funny though, from the sheer number of pictures there were of Natani vs any other charecter, I thought she was the main charecter lol.
Implying that Natani ~ISN'T~ the main character at this point? :mrgrin:

musicgeek
Apprentice

#40 Post by musicgeek »

I'd heard of TK a few years ago and the name kept popping up in various places I've been on the internet, so I just decided "what the hell" and searched it up and started reading. I read through the whole thing in a night and made an account on the forum very soon after :P
The art was what drew me in initially after looking through Tom's DA. At first the story didn't particularly take me in, but as more characters got introduced and they started to contribute to the plot, I got more and more interested. I made my first post here along with a few rookie/noob mistakes, aaaaand here I am now.
oh god what do i put here

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#41 Post by nsamok6620 »

Dadrobit wrote:
nsamok6620 wrote:
Implying that Natani ~ISN'T~ the main character at this point? :mrgrin:
well lets see... if my memory serves, when I had finished reading all that there was at that point, Trace had just woken up in the cave with Lady Nora after all the crap that went down on the Basitin Isles. So at that point no. She is definitely the center of attention now, though Flora dealing with scars from the past is kind of a big deal. And poor Raine, stuck in her fluffy form...

I just consider myself very lucky that for whatever reason, a picture of a mostly clothed wolf made me check out the source on e6 lol. I think my life would be considerably more boring than it is now if I hadn't.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

qwop

#42 Post by qwop »

Dadrobit wrote:Implying that Natani ~ISN'T~ the main character at this point? :mrgrin:
are you implying that's a bad thing?

Sparky5342

#43 Post by Sparky5342 »

Welp, i found out about this because of his brother, Markiplier.

How it Began- i was re-watching Mark's FNAF videos, and in one of them for FNAF4 he mentioned this comic by his bro. So i checked it out. My first reaction was "Ha, Furries," but then i got a little curious so i started reading, and well, u kno how things turned out. :heart: :mrgreen: After all i am a sucker for web comics :mrgreen: :heart: . Some other really good web comics are Homestuck and Cucumber Quest!

I would love to kno if you guys have any more suggestions for web comics!!
Thanks! Sparky5342
Image Image Image Image :nora:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#44 Post by Bellhead »

Sparky5342 wrote:Welp, i found out about this because of his brother, Markiplier.

How it Began- I was re-watching Mark's FNAF videos, and in one of them for FNAF4 he mentioned this comic by his brother. So I checked it out. My first reaction was "Ha, Furries," but then I got a little curious so I started reading, and well, you know how things turned out. :heart: :mrgreen: After all I am a sucker for web comics. :mrgreen: :heart: . Some other really good web comics are Homestuck and Cucumber Quest!

I would love to know if you guys have any more suggestions for web comics!!
Thanks! Sparky5342
Typos galore..

If you're looking for more webcomics, I'd check out TopWebComics. There's a vote button on the main page for it. And Tom's DeviantART. He mentions one in particular a few times. Link also on main page.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#45 Post by Vintage »

Sparky5342 wrote:Welp, i found out about this because of his brother, Markiplier.

How it Began- i was re-watching Mark's FNAF videos, and in one of them for FNAF4 he mentioned this comic by his bro. So i checked it out. My first reaction was "Ha, Furries," but then i got a little curious so i started reading, and well, u kno how things turned out. :heart: :mrgreen: After all i am a sucker for web comics :mrgreen: :heart: . Some other really good web comics are Homestuck and Cucumber Quest!

I would love to kno if you guys have any more suggestions for web comics!!
Thanks! Sparky5342
You might be interested in this old thread here. I found a good amount of the comics I currently follow from there.

A lot of people (me included) that like TK also like these here:

DMFA & Project Future
Curtailed
Freefall
Housepets
Slightly Damned

I'd list a whole bunch more, but this isn't the right thread to do so...
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)