Odd request

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Logan Furry
Citizen

Odd request

#1 Post by Logan Furry »

I'm sorry to ask this but I remember someone had a picture in their signature with "Daniels x Keidran" on it, I was asking if you don't mind someone kindly posting that in the comments with it being between the two lines of code that make it a picture
Slow down, you must look at Flora :flora: you may now go
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Odd request

#2 Post by Bellhead »

What you are looking for is simply the bar itself, right?

Right click the image itself, and click "view image" -or whatever it is in your browser. The URL of that page will be the image location.

Above the post area, there are boxes. One is B, one says Quote, etc. One says Img. That is short for image. Click it, and some brackets will appear.

Copy/paste the image location between the sets of brackets. I.e., [img]<insertURLhere>[ /img]. This can be done with any online image, but not one only on your personal computer.

There's a thread in the drawing board, called "Userbars" I think, and that thread has a lot more than what you've seen so far. So with that being answered, I'm gonna lock this thread.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.