What did you get for the holidays?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Ja3k_Frost
Traveler

Re: What did you get for the holidays?

#16 Post by Ja3k_Frost »

I got a tank... ok a mini one. The main piece of my christmas was an RC Tiger II porsche turret 1:16 scale tank. Oh, and it shoots bbs so the cats and my younger brother love it. I got a new oldstock russian army tank commanders watch, made in russia when it was still the soviet union. I got 200 bucks hidden in a jar fu of m&m's, a wallet made of some fancy material that so sciency that even my smart friends dont understand it all. Other then that I got alot of video games; sims 4, assassins creed 3, borderlands 2, and im looking at a bunch of dlc's

My brother blew his money (all 200) on mini skateboards (fingerboards), which all procedeed to break. I discovered the game civ 2 on my old computer, the game was made in the late 90's and wont run on windows 7 or higher. The best part is that this game comes from the era when people said they were gonna make a good game and they did it well. AKA Im totally addicted...

In wake of my schools holiday deaths, the only thing I really wanted was for everyone to have a honestly good christmas and new years. I dont think I did it already and its kinda late but happy new year guys and gals. May ye all have a good year, or atleast better then the last.
I drove a tank once, it was fun...
I have a free grenade, just waiting to throw it

Akira110
Literary Artist

#17 Post by Akira110 »

I got Pnuemonia. Literally on christmas day I started noticing the symptoms. The next day I went to the doctor and they told me that I had the beginnings of Pneumonia. So... yeah! That was fun. Aside from that, a new chair, a snowglobe, Fire Emblem 7...
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#18 Post by Envy661 »

I got a rock.

.... Wait... Didn't I use that one already? In this very thread???

I'm losing my touch...
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!