How many fans of Twokinds?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

RaiKumo93
Traveler

How many fans of Twokinds?

#1 Post by RaiKumo93 »

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had an idea how big the Twokinds fanbase was. I think it would be nice if their was a "hitbox" on it's homepage so we could see monthly and possibly global traffic, as well as other bits of info. I was just wondering if anyone else had a guess or similar thought. :|
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: How many fans of Twokinds?

#2 Post by Bellhead »

I'm not sure if this should be in the FAQ board or not...

I think that if you wanted a general size of the fanbase, look at the TWC list, and divide the votes by the day of the month. I'd add 10% after that, figuring on only 9/10 people actually voting.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: How many fans of Twokinds?

#3 Post by Vintage »

That's actually a really good question. Well, one thing I know right off the bat is this image here. Tom drew it on April 17th I believe, but I'm uncertain if this regards DeviantArt, or the comic in general. I know for sure that the amount of people on the forums isn't an accurate number, as not all readers of Twokinds are members of the forum.

All I can really say is that we had 5 million hits sometime around April of this year. Of course, this number certainly increased in the past eight months since then. Though 5 million isn't too bad, eh?
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)