How do we all Sound to You?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

Re: How do we all Sound to You?

#31 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

So far, my head-canon voices for the TwoKinds forum.

Yash: Sounds like one of my Sergeants back in AIT but then sometimes sounds like one of my professors at my school.

Tom: For some reason, I have never actually given him a voice before I saw Markiplier talking about his brother. Now it just sounds like Markiplier.

Wynni: A Good ol' Southern mother.

avwolf: I blame the noir for your forum-voice. Funnily enough, I think I remember hearing your voice on a recording or something which sounds totally different from what I still imagine, I think it was the recording for the Forum Noir itself. Nevertheless, your voice still sounds like an investigators from a 1920s-1940s movies(or a movie noir about the 1920s-1940s)

Schrodinger: You sound like the Cheshire cat to me. Probably because of "Schrodinger" and that your previous picture was that of a cat in sunglasses.

For some of mine:

MFA: I am unsure why, but it either sounds like proper British or someone from Wisconsin.(it flips back and forth with me.)

Y7: Saber. A very, very, very long winded Saber.

Myperson: For some reason, always cheerful and optimistic.

Red Soldier: Sounds like an evil villain that you still would like to hang around with.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#32 Post by Myperson54 »

Geo_&_Bio wrote:Myperson: For some reason, always cheerful and optimistic.
"For some reason" is sure right. I try not to be, but I'm a dry cynic much of the time (Which is why the whole Snippy thing made sense to me). Although maybe that's different online, who knows?

I did just remember something else odd though, which is that I always hear Lief, y7, and to a lesser extent Amoeba and you, Geo, in a female voice. In Amoeba's case, it has something to do with writing style, I think, but for all the others, it's just that I create voices when I see users' avatars for the first time, and Lief y7, and Geo all had female characters as their avatars (And more or less still do).

Oddly enough, though, none of these users sound female in my head when I talk to them via text on Skype. I wonder if that's because it's real-time?

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#33 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I'm actually curious on what people think of me, with my dragon avatar and all.

I really don't give other's different voices, but as stated in another thread, Him's new avatar just makes me think he has a very deep voice.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#34 Post by y7h65 »

Geo_&_Bio wrote:
This makes me happy and all but why Saber of all people? I'm just really curious as to why you'd chose her of everyone.

at least I'm not red saber
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#35 Post by Lief »

Geo_&_Bio wrote:For some of mine:

MFA: I am unsure why, but it either sounds like proper British or someone from Wisconsin.(it flips back and forth with me.)

Red Soldier: Sounds like an evil villain that you still would like to hang around with.
Aw, I feel left out.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#36 Post by Twippit »

Lief wrote:
Geo_&_Bio wrote:For some of mine:

Aw, I feel left out.
You and me both, pal.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#37 Post by TinyVoices »

DarkTheImmortal wrote:I'm actually curious on what people think of me, with my dragon avatar and all.
I hear you as a pretty calm, maybe slightly slower than normal paced kind of guy.

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#38 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Twippit wrote:You and me both, pal.
Lief wrote:Aw, I feel left out.
Worry not, I just didn't finish the entire Head-canon voices yet. I'll post them as soon as I can.
y7h65 wrote:
This makes me happy and all but why Saber of all people? I'm just really curious as to why you'd chose her of everyone.

Primarily because Blue is the one that I am the most familiar with in the Fate type moon series.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#39 Post by Schrodinger »

y7h65 wrote:
Geo_&_Bio wrote:

Gonna have to be more specific on that one, there are two Red Saber's now.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#40 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

What in the hell are you all talking about? What is a Red Saber? Is it actually just a swordor sumfink?
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#41 Post by y7h65 »

Schrodinger wrote: Gonna have to be more specific on that one, there are two Red Saber's now.
Well, Red Saber is Fate/Extra Playable Saber. Saber of Red is Fate/Apocrypha's Saber... of red.
Geo_&_Bio wrote:
Primarily because Blue is the one that I am the most familiar with in the Fate type moon series.
Well, still curious as to why I'm Saber and not, say, Caster from Stay Night or Zero/Lancer.
InceptionBwaaa wrote:What in the hell are you all talking about? What is a Red Saber? Is it actually just a swordor sumfink?
We're referring to a setting/series called Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate/ and Fate/Extra which was made by the company Type Moon. The Saber Geo refers to is the female lead from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night while the Red Saber I refer to is from Fate/Extra.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#42 Post by Schrodinger »

y7h65 wrote:
Geo_&_Bio wrote:
Well, still curious as to why I'm Saber and not, say, Caster from Stay Night or Zero/Lancer.
I would have said Bazett myself.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#43 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

y7h65 wrote:
InceptionBwaaa wrote:What in the hell are you all talking about? What is a Red Saber? Is it actually just a swordor sumfink?
We're referring to a setting/series called Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate/ and Fate/Extra which was made by the company Type Moon. The Saber Geo refers to is the female lead from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night while the Red Saber I refer to is from Fate/Extra.
I did not understand one bit of that.
Certified Jojo fan

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#44 Post by Myperson54 »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:
y7h65 wrote:
I did not understand one bit of that.
It's a set of Anime, all in the Fate/ series. Saber is the name of a few characters from different series in the Fate/ anime overall.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#45 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Thanks, Myperson. I understand now.
Certified Jojo fan