MY SCHOOL [censored] SUCKS

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Ethan the wolf
New Citizen

Re: MY SCHOOL [censored] SUCKS

#16 Post by Ethan the wolf »

Lol I know its fime but I payed to use them it's very restrictive im the way it works if I'm paying 75 bucks every year I should at least get some freedoms yes I don't own it and they can do it BUT they expect us to act like an adult yet restrict us like children. If they block some things I don't care it's when they over step their boundaries and block virtually everything technically they block fourms this might go eventually I hope not but still
What am I to do when I have nothing left and nowhere to go?

Zylver
Grand Templar

#17 Post by Zylver »

When I saw that this topic reached the second page I thought:
"Wow, now that's very surprising! Looks like school sucks in a manner of speaking in other countries, and perhaps here I can find some relieving comments, knowing that not only my country's education system is a failure... so why not check it, perhaps, brainstorm in it with the others!"
Then I read the whole thread.
I am very disappointed.
Son, I got only one thing to say to you:
Learn, learn hard, learn even more harder WHEN YOU ARE IN SCHOOL.
Relax, play, watch TV, surf the internet, do whatever you like to refresh yourself AT HOME.
End of story.

Thread can be locked now.

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#18 Post by jacobc62 »

Zylver wrote:When I saw that this topic reached the second page I thought:
"Wow, now that's very surprising! Looks like school sucks in a manner of speaking in other countries, and perhaps here I can find some relieving comments, knowing that not only my country's education system is a failure... so why not check it, perhaps, brainstorm in it with the others!"
I am very disappointed.
Relax, play, watch TV, surf the internet, do whatever you like to refresh yourself AT HOME.
End of story.

"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Ethan the wolf
New Citizen

#19 Post by Ethan the wolf »

ok here is the thing im not so-much mad things are blocked in school. at home they still are from how they did it. and yes my the education sucks to. our school is cheep we haven't had soap in the guys swim teem locker-room in over 6 years. the classes are pore the only class im some what challenged and learning is in entry lvl collage chem everything eels is low lvl and i cant get into any higher lvl classes then what im in now next year i will only take electives bc i wont have anything over then what i have the only non elective class i will have is english. we are required to take 2 years of spanish (not only do i hate it but I bad at learning language i have a hard enough time spelling in english) we are on the psat to write a paragraph of agreement in cursive the school system doesn't teach it i only know it vaguely i can read it but am pore at writing it.
when im at school i dont go on to mess around on my ipad i use my phone i cant mess around on my ipad. The few thighs lft is this (im surprised) but i use it at lunch and passing period. but even the education is a failure. when our school is more worried about things out of school on our ipads instead of this maybe the could focus on bully problems? like its crazy the is larger problems in the school then just the ipads.
so no im not mad things are blocked its when im at home they are blocked.
(yes our educational values are a failure and it needs fixed) they basically hand out free A's to basket ball and football players. andhave let them out of punishments so they wouldnt miss their event so yes ouur school is a failer

NothingIsSure
Master

#20 Post by NothingIsSure »

Zylver wrote:When I saw that this topic reached the second page I thought:
I am very disappointed.
End of story.

Exactly.
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

Rekats Rovert
Templar GrandMaster

#21 Post by Rekats Rovert »

Ethan the wolf wrote:the only class im some what challenged and learning is in entry lvl collage chem
english
failer
cheep
teem
pore
Are you a native English speaker? And you're in high school? And you wonder why you can't get into higher level classes?

Hey man, I feel for you, it sucks that you can't use your rad gizmo at home, but maybe you should think about exactly why they don't want you on it all the time? I'm telling you, find a book, download one onto your iPad, something.
Ethan the wolf wrote:when im at school i dont go on to mess around on my ipad i use my phone
i use my phone
Maybe you should just pay more attention to class in general. It's not like they're going to just hand you everything you want in life.

And the whole deal with football/basketball players getting a free ride blows, but look at it this way: when they get to college and expect things to go their way they way it worked in high school, they'll find themselves rooted out and working low-paying jobs and eating regret the rest of their life. What you can do, instead, is work hard, study hard, and ride that wave all the way through and (barring you choose a poor course of study) you'll make it alright later on in life.

(And now it's time to leave...)

mycatiscrazy
Merchant

#22 Post by mycatiscrazy »

YAAAASSHHHHH!!!!!!
Get over here and lock this spam thread already!
"When in doubt, C4" - Jamie Hyneman

DragonTamer1
Apprentice
Location: Filling the skies with burning wreckage from my doomed plane

#23 Post by DragonTamer1 »

Not trying to be mean but the school does have the right to block sites that don't offer any educational value or are considered "Adult Content." They have the right to block personal files on them as well.

Blocking something like 2kinds is bound to happen eventually. While it is a popular comic, it is not very popular among the population of a single building (ie: a public school) so it has managed to stay under the radar for now. I'm sure that the school has some sort of monitoring software installed so if you spend too much time on a site I'm sure they're going to know about it.

If it's really that big of a deal you can create a pettition to have a certain website or set of websites pulled off the block list, though you will need a very good reason as to why they should not be blocked.

Oh and one more thing...

Spoiler!

Ethan the wolf
New Citizen

#24 Post by Ethan the wolf »

Rekats Rovert wrote:
Are you a native English speaker? And you're in high school? And you wonder why you can't get into higher level classes?

(And now it's time to leave...)
yes i am in highscghool and english is my first language. i cant help imbad with english.
i studduy all i can and all i cant help that but im in the high lvl classes... my school doesnt have higher lvl ones

Asylbek
Traveler

#25 Post by Asylbek »

Lear,learn and learn - Lenin
Asylbek it's me!
Dah, I'm kazakh

dzamie
Apprentice

#26 Post by dzamie »

Ethan the wolf wrote:the schools blocking of various sights is ridiculous. what i gave was an examples. my cousin is Chinese (second cousin by marriage) but she can reed and speak it they have blocked sights that are completely harmless a Chinese news sight and other ones i can guarantee they cant reed it she has even translated some for me there is nothing wrong with many things that are blocked. and its blocked on our ipads so we cant use it at home instead of blocking it through the school wifi.
*The *school's *sites *What *I *example *My *read *it. *They *sites *harmless: *site *ones. *I *can't *read *it. *She *me. *There *blocked, *it's *iPads, *can't :P

In this case, I kind of agree with your school blocking non-educational things. By the way, an excellent method of improving your English skills (both writing and speaking) is to simply read more, especially more books. You'll get to a point where, when you write something incorrectly, you'll quickly recognize it as incorrect and be able to fix it; with enough time, you eventually just stop making most mistakes.
ImageBecause Trace is one lucky guy!

crazydudecarlos
New Citizen

#27 Post by crazydudecarlos »

My school Blocked twokinds.keenspot.com so now I cant enjoy the comic at school T_T stupid rules and also they blocked a lot of other sites that I loved before. I Swear if they block anything else I will loose my bananas!
move on from the past, worry about the future later, and enjoy what you have in the present as much as you can. Cause once it's gone you'll never get it back.
- Carlos Estrada

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#28 Post by Lief »

Okay, seriously, just let this thread die. I'll be reporting any posts after mine.

Yash
Administrator

#29 Post by Yash »

Please use the report feature guys. I don't have the free time that I used to and can't be checking all the boards for threads like this.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie