Re: WTF?

#2191 Post by DocCralioc »

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2192 Post by DocCralioc »

ThunderVolt wrote:
WHY U SCRIPTS NOT LOAD
I don't know, I used specifically the english YouTube this time.(I used the german one the last time)
If you still want to see what I shared copy this into the YouTube searchbar:
(And then you should find it)

Miss Construction - Elektrotanz

Otherwise I can't help it. Need to fix that Problem for sure.....

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2193 Post by DocCralioc »

German TV-News:

Police free's a guy from his house. He lived in there for 30 years without leaving the house one single time. People said he was doing it volunteerly.

I wouldn't be so sure about that..

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2194 Post by DocCralioc »

ThunderVolt wrote:That can't be true, what did he eat?

OT: ABP just figured out there are ads on TK forums it needs to block.
First off: it's true and secondly I don't know. Probably something from the delivery Service..........

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2195 Post by DocCralioc »

ThunderVolt wrote:He just orders Domino's every day.

JK it's probably Pizza Hut
But where did he got the Money for all of that meal?
(I mean sure you can get some Money from the state if you'll have now work, but thats not enough for living a month)
And I bet his parents didn't paid him everything

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2196 Post by DocCralioc »

Like I said, not enough Money. You cannot live from that. At least not live like a normal human.

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2197 Post by DocCralioc »

ThunderVolt wrote:Ok then, my best guess is that there was hidden treasure beneath the house.
The amber room.........

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2198 Post by DocCralioc »

ThunderVolt wrote:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH....................................

I need friends...
poor bio-bot...

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#2199 Post by Dadrobit »

DocCralioc wrote:Like I said, not enough Money. You cannot live from that. At least not live like a normal human.
Well surely we're not dealing with a normal person. :mrgrin:

I can believe it. Heard one from my brother who volunteers with the city fire department and one of the worst horror stories passed on to him was from something of a similar nature.

Some morbidly obese lady called 911 for having a heart attack, but she had sat in front of her TV on the couch for so long that the sores that had formed from not moving had busted open and healed so many times that she was fused to the cloth. She couldn't be moved without cutting out parts of the couch...

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2200 Post by Vintage »

Dadrobit wrote:Some morbidly obese lady called 911 for having a heart attack, but she had sat in front of her TV on the couch for so long that the sores that had formed from not moving had busted open and healed so many times that she was fused to the cloth. She couldn't be moved without cutting out parts of the couch...
That made me uneasy. Just wow.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#2201 Post by The Rookie »

Dadrobit wrote:Some morbidly obese lady called 911 for having a heart attack, but she had sat in front of her TV on the couch for so long that the sores that had formed from not moving had busted open and healed so many times that she was fused to the cloth. She couldn't be moved without cutting out parts of the couch...
That honestly can't be real, I mean there'd have to be so many other elements in play to allow that to happen.

Still, it's a disturbing mental picture.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#2202 Post by Dadrobit »

The Rookie wrote:
That honestly can't be real, I mean there'd have to be so many other elements in play to allow that to happen.

Still, it's a disturbing mental picture.
There are enough terribly disgusting people in the world that I wouldn't put it past reality to create such a perfect storm of foul horror somewhere at some time.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#2203 Post by The Rookie »

Dadrobit wrote:There are enough terribly disgusting people in the world that I wouldn't put it past reality to create such a perfect storm of foul horror somewhere at some time.
Well, you're certainly not wrong about that...

In this case, the only way I see it working is someone else had to be feeding her and she'd have to be constantly sitting in her own excrement, since she couldn't get up to toilet or gather food. At the same time, if she was fused to the fabric from scar tissue her sores would have to have been so infected that they'd started to rot her from the outside in.

The only way I see it happening was that the sores were still 'fresh' into the healing stage and her blood/plasma had oozed into the fabric and formed a scab with the fabric caught in between. Certainly not something that'd take repetition to pull off, as I'd seen similar things happen on my nursing shifts in a matter of hours from fresh bandages applied to a wound...

It's not pretty... At all...
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#2204 Post by Dadrobit »

The Rookie wrote: she'd have to be constantly sitting in her own excrement, since she couldn't get up to toilet or gather food. At the same time, if she was fused to the fabric from scar tissue her sores would have to have been so infected that they'd started to rot her from the outside in.

It's not pretty... At all...
Indeed. I had left that part of the story out somewhat intentionally for the sake of the viewers psyche.

From what my brother asserts of the first responders, the hardest part of freeing this woman to try and transport her was coping with the smell. They said that the whole house, "reeked of death and worse once you got inside."

And she did have support. The husband made the call and there were a few other family members living with them as well.

People suck at living with decency, and EMTs aren't paid nearly enough...

DocCralioc
Citizen

#2205 Post by DocCralioc »

Dadrobit wrote:
DocCralioc wrote:Like I said, not enough Money. You cannot live from that. At least not live like a normal human.
Well surely we're not dealing with a normal person. :mrgrin:

I can believe it. Heard one from my brother who volunteers with the city fire department and one of the worst horror stories passed on to him was from something of a similar nature.

Some morbidly obese lady called 911 for having a heart attack, but she had sat in front of her TV on the couch for so long that the sores that had formed from not moving had busted open and healed so many times that she was fused to the cloth. She couldn't be moved without cutting out parts of the couch...
These are the Kind of story's my father tells me every weekend when hes back from work, he is working as a firefighter.