Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: WTF?

#2281 Post by Bellhead »

Tornir wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:25 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:13 pm Sometimes i think Tom based Nibbly on real squirrels.

Squirrel attacks in Wales
BBC had the opportunity to use the headline "Squirrel goes nuts" and they let it pass. :(
I mean, come on. It's the BBC. Using such an unrefined joke would be so... improper. *strokes imaginary mustache while sipping champagne in a top hat*
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#2282 Post by AmigaDragon »

Since the root level says "anything and everything" for the ranting board, does anyone know what happened to Darc Sowers and Codename Hunter? It had been rerunning older strips and had suddenly stopped. I also found that Darc's twitter account no longer exists despite still having a link from the CNH site.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Rubymess
Traveler

#2283 Post by Rubymess »

I'm sick of all the faux-tolerance it's just bigotry disguised as tolerance.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#2284 Post by Neutral Smith »

And when you say what you really think instead of tolerating people they are offended.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Rubymess
Traveler

#2285 Post by Rubymess »

Neutral Smith wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:42 am And when you say what you really think instead of tolerating people they are offended.
I can offend the entire political "spectrum", by one simple observation the reasons I'd decry fascism,
are also good reasons to decry each and every other ideology thats deemed acceptable for purposes of discourse.(refering to the current overton window)