12%
Other
2%

Total votes: 137

Chocolate
Apprentice

Relationship Status

#1 Post by Chocolate »

A little shout out of what your current status is, if you are, or are not in a relationship, and a discussion about relationships in general

Ill happily start by saying: I am Single and seeking

- Chocolate
It is I. Chocolate.

Missing since about two years ago. previously i was an active member and hope to return to such duties forth-hence
nowdays going by my long term Alias of Milorde, Pronounced Narsasisticaly! M'lord

Avid Wargamer, Airland battle, anyone?

xamali
Grand Templar

#2 Post by xamali »

Well, I'm single and not exactly seeking anyone, more like letting things happen at their will :mrgreen:
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

MChammerpenguin
Master

Re: Relationship Status

#3 Post by MChammerpenguin »

Single and planning on staying that way. I have no interest in starting a family or "falling in love"
  ▲
▲ ▲
HERE COMES THE STORM

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

My girlfriend, Laura, and I have been dating since June 25, 2009. It's not the longest relationship I've been in, but it's definitely the most steady and happy one I've had. We broke up for half a year for my own personal reasons, but remained close until I felt I was ready to get serious again. I don't see it ending any time soon, and we've both talked about the possibility of marriage when our careers are settled.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#5 Post by TinyVoices »

That single selection is going to be huge by the time this thread dies. This is the internet, right? S:P

I'm single, and truth be told I'd be completely happy staying that way if it wasn't for nature and society pestering me...

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by Ironworks »

I'm currently single myself. Been in two 'real' relationships in my life before, the longest one having been eleven months, my first, and the one I regret the most. Still can't believe it took me that eleven months to realize she was a complete douche nozzle, but I can at least say I learned from the experience. The second one I felt was great, but it just...didn't work. Just fizzled into bleh.
I find it hilarious how I am the go to guy whenever any of my friends need help on relationships. Girls will come to me before their girlfriends for advice and the like. For some reason or another, I'm terrific at helping other people in their dating based problems and whatnots, yet can't help myself. Go figure :P

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#7 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Single, but I must be some anomaly-I seem to be one of the extreme few that feel no need to involve himself in the dating scene. Granted, being only a teen means that I'm not exactly a grizzled veteran of being alone, but even so, I find the sight of others in my school madly attempting to pursue each other in some freakish dance of lust disturbing and rather pointless.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Ryusen
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Ryusen »

I've been dating my girl since June 2009, so it's been just over 2 years now. We're pretty different people - complete opposites in some regards. I'm a nerdy scientist who dabbles in athletics, and she's a writer who knows the social scene. Together, we can cover a lot of different territory. While we're in a monogamous relationship, marriage isn't something I'm quite ready for yet. I'm 22, about to finish my degree, and still looking for a career. Too many things are dynamic and changing for me to be able to make a commitment like that, and I don't want to force anything before it's time. Well, that, and I still want to live the bachelor life for just a little bit longer.

I'm in love with an awesome girl, but don't expect me to give away too many details. I wouldn't want to make y'all jealous :wink: .
Man can live 30 days without food, 4 days without water, and 8 minutes without air. But man cannot live a single second without hope.

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by D3ADKi113R »

Well, Single, and happy, most of the girls in my school are cheating lying whores, so I'm happy without them! :mrgrin:
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#10 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

TinyVoices wrote:That single selection is going to be huge by the time this thread dies. This is the internet, right? S:P
Too true bro.

I'm single as well, all the girls around me are boring really. I've only been in one relationship before, she wasn't boring I guess...Just stupid.

I don't really want or need a girlfriend I think, but my testosterone disagrees. We argue all the time. :P
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

valiare
Apprentice
Location: Haven't been kicked off the TARDIS yet. Despite my best efforts. (Been here almost ten years!)

#11 Post by valiare »

I've always been pretty good at reading people and I'm especially good at reading people's relationships. I believe I have the makings of a Type 8 love triangle on my hands. I'm about 99% sure that my ex-girlfriend, whom I'm getting back together with, likes my ex-boyfriend who also wants to get back together with me but wants to ask her out, as well.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#12 Post by tony1695 »

valiare wrote:I've always been pretty good at reading people and I'm especially good at reading people's relationships. I believe I have the makings of a Type 8 love triangle on my hands. I'm about 99% sure that my ex-girlfriend, whom I'm getting back together with, likes my ex-boyfriend who also wants to get back together with me but wants to ask her out, as well.
Solution: polygamy. (I kid, I kid)
Anyway, I'm single. Until recently I was happy with being that way. Until I met a girl. Gamer. Nerd. Cute. And she likes me. But she has a crush on one of my friends...
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

bigro
Grand Templar

#13 Post by bigro »

valiare wrote:I've always been pretty good at reading people and I'm especially good at reading people's relationships. I believe I have the makings of a Type 8 love triangle on my hands. I'm about 99% sure that my ex-girlfriend, whom I'm getting back together with, likes my ex-boyfriend who also wants to get back together with me but wants to ask her out, as well.
QUICK! TELL HOLLYWOOD THIS! it would make a great plot for a romantic comedy S:P

anywho, I be in an unstable relationship with someone who I used to go out with when I was down here a few years back, my god I need to get a stable location. Then I may be able to sustain a relationship. But then again, my whole life revolves around travel and change.....It would be a huge change. BAH! dilemma :P

Chocolate
Apprentice

#14 Post by Chocolate »

TinyVoices wrote:That single selection is going to be huge by the time this thread dies. This is the internet, right? S:P
I disagree D:

Were a community, just because we frequent the vast interwebs shouldnet change much x3

- Chocolate
It is I. Chocolate.

Missing since about two years ago. previously i was an active member and hope to return to such duties forth-hence
nowdays going by my long term Alias of Milorde, Pronounced Narsasisticaly! M'lord

Avid Wargamer, Airland battle, anyone?

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#15 Post by coal »

Relationships are weird and time consuming D:
They always bother me, I dunno. Maybe I haven't found anyone I can really be together with but it feels like a vast waste of time.