Re: Relationship Status

#286 Post by TinyVoices »

Well that's one more than me. :P
I'm just trying to guess as logically as I can here. :potatoes:

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#287 Post by Basitin warrior »

All very good points so cookies for EVERYONE!!!!!!!

As for the actual situation it turns out that he decided to date her now cause he couldn't wait and she suddenly changed her mind so now she's 'talking' to at least two other guys that she appearantly likes. It's things like this that make me so happy that I'll never be back in high school again.
Tygron wrote:I guess so. Honestly i'm a clueless person when it comes to relationships and such. I'm on my first, and blindly doing things. So I guess I don't know enough to know what some things like that mean.
Don't feel bad my longest relationship only lasted a month dispite repeated attempts with several different girls that I had fallen for. But I'll keep trying and something will come up. :grin:
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#288 Post by SirSlaughter »

Well After a talk with a certain someone, I believe It's pretty much official. I am in a *takes deep breath* A relationship. I am not forever alone anymore. yay. :potatoes:

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#289 Post by primalcaller ergos »

SirSlaughter wrote:Well After a talk with a certain someone, I believe It's pretty much official. I am in a *takes deep breath* A relationship. I am not forever alone anymore. yay. :potatoes:
hey hey! most grastituous congradulations are in order then! cheese for everyone!
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

Tygron
Notakitty!

#290 Post by Tygron »

TinyVoices wrote:Well that's one more than me. :P
I'm just trying to guess as logically as I can here. :potatoes:
I'd like to say it's a lot less guessing and a lot more just doing. But I can't XD
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#291 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

I have been in a relationship with a beautiful young lady for about a year and a half now. We don't see each other so often, as we're quite busy with classes, but I couldn't be happier. However, as much as I longed to find someone, I don't know now that I'm ready to settle down just yet. I suppose we all go through that phase.

Tygron
Notakitty!

#292 Post by Tygron »

As if I couldn't have been more serious about really having no clue, i'm still enjoying every moment I have. And many many more to come. I'm now engaged. I was kinda shocked at first, in disbelief. But wow.
I don't even know what to say.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

Waka The Fox
Master

#293 Post by Waka The Fox »

Tygron wrote:As if I couldn't have been more serious about really having no clue, i'm still enjoying every moment I have. And many many more to come. I'm now engaged. I was kinda shocked at first, in disbelief. But wow.

Congrats My friend :D. I'm happy for you and hope he's a good man.
Waka The Fox at your service, By fire and blade will my foes die, Face me and to Sovngarde you shall go.

xamali
Grand Templar

#294 Post by xamali »

Tygron wrote:As if I couldn't have been more serious about really having no clue, i'm still enjoying every moment I have. And many many more to come. I'm now engaged. I was kinda shocked at first, in disbelief. But wow.
Wow, that's awesome! Really happy for you, hope it brings a lot of happiness to you and those around you :grin:
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Conal
Master

#295 Post by Conal »

72/109 voters are single? OMG! Lol. Does this mean anything?

I find sociology interesting; this also intrigues me.

You should have an "Engaged" option. I'm proposing soon. :P

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#296 Post by TinyVoices »

Everbody's getting engaged! Hope everyone continues with the good fortunes they've encountered so far. :grin: Lucky never-alone [censored].

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#297 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

TinyVoices wrote:Lucky never-alone [censored].
Heeeeyyyy, don't knock being single. As I continue on in my own relationship, I look back on my single days with emotion akin to longing. I'm absolutely devoted to my gal, and I'd not change a thing if I could, but around this time in my life, well into college and turning into a real dude (though the government refuses to acknowledge I'm a real person 'till I'm 21, dangit :| ), what I'm looking for more than anything is lifelong mates to hang with, get into trouble with, make memories with. And yeah, not two years ago I was desperate to find someone to be just mine, and it was the only thing on my mind. But we can't simply forgo the years where we shape ourselves, and turn into the person who that somebody will want to be with. If you do, all you'll do is regret it. Get out and live a little! :wink:

I apologize if this doesn't apply in the least to you, I kinda just wanted to say it anyways and your comment kicked it off. <<

LeBaguette
Traveler

#298 Post by LeBaguette »

Currently single, but there is someone I like but for 2 reasons I'm scared to do anything about it. 1) we are currently vey good friends and if she says no it could ruin it, which wouldn't be a good thing. 2) I would be totally clueless about what to do in a relationship :L

Flyboy1945
Council Member

#299 Post by Flyboy1945 »

Is it bad that I constantly become friends with girls, yet I can never get any farther than just being friends?

Problem? Take it up with my Panzer.

xamali
Grand Templar

#300 Post by xamali »

LeBaguette wrote:Currently single, but there is someone I like but for 2 reasons I'm scared to do anything about it. 1) we are currently vey good friends and if she says no it could ruin it, which wouldn't be a good thing. 2) I would be totally clueless about what to do in a relationship :L
Well, I for one, have recently been just in that place. I didn't want to talk to a girl, because we've been great friends for a really long time, and we really did get very well together and all. The thing is, I was starting to feel something besides friendship, and that was making me nervous, because I wasn't sure about what to do. I could just try to forget it, or I could talk to her, perhaps putting our friendship at stake.
After a long time of thinking, I came to the conclusion that I would't get anything out of life if I didn't risk a bit. As the saying goes, no pain no gain. All you must do is check if there is any hint that she might like you, then, for gathering up courage, talk with her if there is comebody who she is currently into, and the conversation might naturaly lead to you talking about your feelings :wink: . (that's what I did :oops: )
Hope it helps :P
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation