Twokinds needs your help!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Twokinds needs your help!

#166 Post by EvilNinjadude »

If something has already been posted here, does it mean it has automatically been fixed, or are some things that have been posted here NOT fixed yet?
Because I might just note down any errors as I go through it again, and I'd hate to just basically reinvent the wheel because everyone else has already found them and they haven't been fixed.

HeckobA
Master

#167 Post by HeckobA »

EvilNinjadude wrote:If something has already been posted here, does it mean it has automatically been fixed, or are some things that have been posted here NOT fixed yet?
Because I might just note down any errors as I go through it again, and I'd hate to just basically reinvent the wheel because everyone else has already found them and they haven't been fixed.
Wondered about this too, so I kept a look out and noticed many mistakes that were already posted about here.
Don't know if all of them are, but it's fairly safe to assume they are, I think.
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Stormlight
Merchant

#168 Post by Stormlight »

Perhaps I'm a little late to the party, but...All grammer nazis: OUR TIME HAS COME!
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are true and our hearts are open." -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#169 Post by DariusL »

Stormlight wrote:Perhaps I'm a little late to the party, but...All grammer nazis: OUR TIME HAS COME!
Grammar... It's grammar.
:P

Stormlight
Merchant

#170 Post by Stormlight »

ticoun wrote: Grammar... It's grammar.
:P
Oops. I need practice...
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are true and our hearts are open." -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Kauphy

#171 Post by Kauphy »

http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=651

It should be 'simplest' in terms of spelling, but I would say 'easiest' instead.

DragonTamer1
Apprentice
Location: Filling the skies with burning wreckage from my doomed plane

#172 Post by DragonTamer1 »

Not a correction for text, but the comic for Wednesday, February 9th, 2011, the last 3 panels are lacking shading for the characters.

Comic page for Thursday, November 10th, 2011: Trace says "to get in an out with the gold." It should be "to get in and out with the gold."

NothingIsSure
Master

#173 Post by NothingIsSure »

?
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#174 Post by EvilNinjadude »

NothingIsSure wrote:Image
?
Also, "rediculous".

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#175 Post by SirSlaughter »

Tom wrote:Alright everyone, here's the deal. My spelling is horrible, and my grammer isn't always perfect either. So if you feel like helping Twokinds out, I would ask that anyone who feels like it just go through some of the comics and check for spelling and grammer mistakes. I will then in turn correct these mistakes, and you can all enjoy a well written comic, at least as far as dialogue goes ^^'

Something to keep in mind: Euchre speaks broken english. Spelling and grammer during these times are immune.

Other then that, people feel free to post your corrects here. Also, please add a link to the comic you are correcting, so I may find it. Thank you to all that feel like participating. ^^
InceptionBwaaa wrote:Uh... make a TF2 reference? I dunno, Tom, if there were any, j never noticed them.
I think you missed the point of this thread. It was to help with grammatical errors, not suggestions to the script.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#176 Post by DariusL »

I was reading my print copy of Twokinds vol.2 and noticed an error. Shouldn't he be saying Saria instead of Euchre?

RaiKumo93
Traveler

#177 Post by RaiKumo93 »

Not to sound like a jerk-face, but couldn't Tom utilize the power of spellchecker? In fact, I used it for my sentences right now. :|
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.