How Embarrassing!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

fdhuff2006
Traveler

How Embarrassing!

#1 Post by fdhuff2006 »

SO today I get up to go do a presentation and low and behold, I trip over a girl's foot and in an attempt to catch myself I only made the scene more interesting. Knocking over some chairs and some papers from a desk and providing a laugh for everyone else. :|

If anyone would like to tell of an embarrassing moment feel free. Wonder if it beats mine?

Ferret-X
Apprentice

Re: How Embarrassing!

#2 Post by Ferret-X »

Oh wow.
Let's see...the chairs in school have these holes in the back of them right? So I go to sit in one and somehow get my leg in the hole ^^; So I'm sitting there in class thrashing for a few minutes before a guy pulls it off me.
Click, click, click the draggies and eggs ImageImageImageImageImage
"Do you ever get the feeling you were supposed to be the son and [your brother] was supposed to be the daughter?" -My mom

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#3 Post by KyeRaor »

So far I've had bad luck with first days of new semesters at college.
First day, first semester, first class I walk in, and my foot decides to kick a desk and send someone's coffee all over the floor. It was pretty humiliating trying to clean that mess up. I've been watching where I'm walking since then.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#4 Post by FastChapter »

I got dressed for work without remembering to draw the blinds to my window. Didn't realize it until I'd gotten my suit on, so I'm hoping I got away without giving out a peep show. :?

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#5 Post by Kaibamon »

Had to retake a exam but i forgot my id so the teacher threw me out.I was the only one who did't have the id with me (;_;)

Valbrandur
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Valbrandur »

Kaibamon wrote:Had to retake a exam but i forgot my id so the teacher threw me out.I was the only one who did't have the id with me (;_;)
Oh man, that happened to me once.

I forgot my ID as well because I didn't know you were supposed to have it.

Although they didn't toss me out, they decided to believe who I was but still. Quite embarrassing.

flame...
Master

#7 Post by flame... »

when i was 5 or 6 i was in a play and i went up to one of the mikes and said "testing 1-2-3 is this thing on?"
evey one in the room laughed. I was so embarassed i ran off the stage to my mom. but looking back on it now it was funny :grin:

Saki
Council Member

#8 Post by Saki »

um today in the library I was iming a friend and then typed muhahahahah. This doesnt sound bad except I accidentally said outlout what I was typing so people were staring at me strangely
when in doubt use a crowbar

mopar_martin
Traveler

#9 Post by mopar_martin »

i fell asleep in class during lecture and in the middle of the professors speech my body twitched me awake. i looked up and everyone was lookin at me lol

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#10 Post by MasterTemplar »

mopar_martin wrote:i fell asleep in class during lecture and in the middle of the professors speech my body twitched me awake. i looked up and everyone was lookin at me lol
That's happened to me before.
My most embarresing moment was I was asleep first period, and my evil psudo-friend Naomi punched my spine for me to wake up, (you see I am more inclined to pain on my lower back due to an injury in the past where some dumb 18 year old kids threw me in a creek, kicked me in the back, and stabbed me with a stone [yeah they were a phyco out of control messed up family] any), so when she punched me I yelled "YOWWWW!!! DAMMIT TO HELL!!!" and everyone started laughing. It hurt :keith:
ImageImage