Dreams

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

Re: Dreams

#1861 Post by nsamok6620 »

So last night I had a dream that was very interesting. Not because of what it contained, but because it was set up like a horror/suspense movie and yet didn't feel like a nightmare at all.

It started at a waterfront. There were a bunch of floating docks not really connected to anything so that you had to jump from one to another to get to shore. I saw three people get pulled into the water by something, but the water was clear, and there was nothing there. They didn't come back up by the way. It resulted in sheer panic for everyone trying to get away from the water. It then changed to a mall where me, my friends, and my extended family all were, and we were trying to get out. But the place was possessed or something. Like i would be following a group of my friends, they would go around a corner, and i would see them through the glass of the shop that was there, but when i got around the corner they were gone. That happened any time I lost direct line of sight with anyone I was with, so like if I saw them through a window, or in a reflection at all, when I turned to look directly at them they just weren't there anymore. And eventually i was alone

I remember there was more to the dream after that, but i don't remember what happened
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

midnightblink
Council Member

#1862 Post by midnightblink »

I think I've been watching too much Scrubs on Netflix, because I dreamed I was in an episode, though I don't remember much. I'm not much of a funny person though, so it was more of a sad episode. Don't remember much else
Primum Non Nocere

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1863 Post by RennisTora »

Dreams have been plentiful and mixed as of late, it's hard to work them out and write anything down when they're like that, but I'm trying.
Kept having really violent ones for a while and I'm not sure why, the kind that just aren't any fun and don't feel like remembering.

Had one that was brief but pleasant, I was sitting and a girl (I assume I knew them from the perspective of the dream as I didn't react oddly)
hugged me from behind and was just warm and comforting, odd given that I've never been big on hugs even when I was a kid.
This is also one of the first times I can actively recall hugging in a dream as if to attest to that statement above, odd.

----------------------

Also, cool to hear (User reference removed at user request - Turaiel), it's neat knowing that others are just as entertained by my bizarre dreams as I am sometimes.
I started posting here on page... Wait is that right?... Page 54!? Wow okay, damn that was a long time ago.
Come next January it'll have been 4 years I've been posting dreams here o___o ...
Figured I'd look since you said you enjoy reading mine, uhh happy reading I guess? XD

Hayate
The Hidden User

#1864 Post by Hayate »

Laying here in bed I remembered this weird dream I had last night. I was walking out to my car, but there was some teenaged kid trying to crawl under it. I yelled at him to get away from my car and he ran at me! I hit him with something and hurt him pretty bad. I was all panicky because he was unconcious so I called 911. This is where everything got messed up. I told them I needed an ambulance and was giving them all the info when I turned around to see my car getting stolen! Some guys literally put it in the back of their truck and were driving off with it! So now I'm telling the 911 operator that I need the police. I'm giving them the name of the street they are driving on and somehow following them. At some point I lose sight of them and the kid who I hit was randomly walking by so I asked him for help but he just like yelled and ran away. He seemed scared, so I was turning around to see what was there and it's a house totally up in flames! I'm still on the phone with the 911 people so now I'm telling them I need a fire truck. By the way, this 911 operator was a total knob. They couldn't get anything right this whole time. I'm trying to give them the address of the burning house and they just keep repeating it back wrong. I eventually woke up from frustration, still saying the address...

Anyways, this bugged me all day at work because I knew I wanted to share it. I rarely remember dreams so it's lucky I remembered to do this haha.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1865 Post by RennisTora »

Had what felt like a cross between Fallout and Elder Scrolls dream in that Nick Valentine was there but also supernatural things.
The whole dream was in first person and seemed real rather than a video game, cool but also nerve-racking.
The dream started off similar to Far Harbor where Nick and I were setting off on a case and had to travel far North.
It was day time, we were about to get on bus or something of that nature when the driver stopped me saying my companion had to wait behind.
In the time I took to step off and aside in order to talk with Nick about what we should do, the bus took off without us.
Standing there like a couple of idiots, I remember having an idea about how we'd get around the issue, I don't recall exactly what though.
Next thing I remember we were in a new location and it was night, a sleepy looking town and snow was falling.
We were walking when we heard something, the sound the wind but mixed in was the very real howl of wolves.
Next thing we knew there was a pack coming down the otherwise silent snowy street at us and we looked for options,
we saw the lights on in what looked like an inn or motel or what-have-you and started making for the doors.
I remember having to bash them back at times, the sleeve of my duster thankfully being padded so the teeth weren't as bad.
It was dark and blurry from the snow coming down so blind fire seemed like a bad idea, we made it inside and were greeted.
The place was a little run down but had an "old time" feel that was oddly if not pleasantly calming compared to the wastes.
We got ourselves a room and tried to settle for the night, Nick not being the sort that sleeps made that difficult.
Eventually I got restless and went to have a look around the place while Nick read a book he found in the room clutter,
I was walking passed an open room when I saw a woman, she was alone and seemed jumpy so I spoke albeit softly.
After she calmed down it made clear that she was looking for someone as well, or had lost someone while in this place.
While trying to speak with her she went quiet and stared behind me and upward, I turned when her face went from blank to horror
and as I did I saw what she had been looking at, what looked at first like more wolves seemingly outside a roof level window
was in fact what I can only describe as werewolves glaring in at us with the raging storm in the background.
I remember reaching for my weapon, a sword rather than a gun (I don't know, I do prefer one over the other normally) and shattering
glass as one came leaping through the window at me, I put myself between the woman and the wolves and stabbed.
Everything was happening so fast, all I remember is a blur after that of running with the girl in tow calling for Nick as I
rushed into the room saying something along the lines of "Problem Nick, we have a very big problem!" as things escalated.
I recall the staff of the inn also turning on us, they had dead stares and red eyes like beasts, zombie/ghouls of some kind?
I remember something about walls being broken out and running, faded bits of something with gold and revenge?
Then I woke up...

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#1866 Post by Jonesy »

After reading a future timeline last night, I dreamed about Antarctica being colonized due to climate change. Said colonization made use of Fallout 4's settlement-building mechanic, allowing me to make a nice family home with minimal fuss. There was also some sort of vigilante justice that took place, but I forget the specifics.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#1867 Post by Hayate »

I had a dream last night that a bunch of my friends had texted me and wanted to go for wings tonight. I went through the whole day thinking about wings. Towards the end if the day I realized that in my dream they had texted me after work, but I was confused because I was still at work... It wasn't until I got home and checked my phone that I realized it was a dream and I didn't actually have plans to get wings tonight :(
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1868 Post by RennisTora »

Had a curious type of dream that I don't think I've had before, felt familiar though like it was inspired by something I've watched.

The dream started with me having already become some sort of young god type being, I was still living as normally as I could but was now immortal.
I have no idea how it would of happened or why, I don't even know what my limits were in terms of power but I do know the powers I used.
I wasn't able to fly but I could do a sort of teleportation so long as I could see where I was going like looking at a rooftop and then being there,
I also had what seemed like unlimited strength and endurance as in I could hit about as hard as I wanted and could take pretty much any hit.
I didn't know everything and couldn't be everywhere at once though so it did have it's limits, maybe because I was still living as a human?
There was a moment where I had to keep internally wrestling with my new powers while trying to live in a world with other people,
not just doing whatever I pleased as it would cause problems for others or break laws etcetera which was obviously another limitation albeit
one that was self imposed out of courtesy or obligation to the world I still lived in and people who shared it with me.

The main location in the dream was a school of some sort, an academy maybe since there was a headmaster instead of principle.
I was student there since I still needed to learn like everyone else and had an eternity to learn things, didn't seem to be a secret.
I remember sitting and watching a game of some kind, it involved a ball and was inside of an almost cage like court type of deal.
I had just casually leaped down from the roof and unto another slightly lower part overlooking the game, a teacher just glancing as I did.
While sitting there I glimpsed what felt like a vision of something ominous taking place but I couldn't tell where exactly, I saw what looked
like an old set of doors chained shut being opened and a dark force creeping out into the world, I saw the headmaster briefly before it ended.
I left the game and began making my way to the headmasters estate house on the grounds using my teleportation power in between run&jump.
I found the headmaster hiding with a wound to her face like her eye had been slashed at, she told me some thing came out of an old storage
cellar under the building and headed towards the school, after making sure she was okay I took off after whatever had done this.
When I got to the school I saw what something scurry out the corner of my vision and then another, it didn't take long to figure out what...
Spiders, not ordinary ones of course (oh no, why couldn't it be normal problems) and they were everywhere, some the size of dogs or larger.
If I'm remembering correctly the first one I saw clearly I described out loud in the dream as being "cat sized" as I tried to think of what to do.
In the end there was only really one choice seeing as they were swarming the place and attacking people, it was stomping time.
I forget if I was only using brute force with my hands and feet or if I'd picked up items as weapons but there was a lot of screaming and squishing.
I remember at least one jumping on my back before I grabbed it and threw it against a wall so hard it exploded into goo.
It felt like hours of this went by, when things were all said and done there were considerable damages and deaths but not nearly as much
as there would have been if I hadn't been there or if I'd just gone in god powers blazing without caring about casualties.
I remember near the end of the dream, going to check on the people that had been outside at the caged court playing some ball game.
When I got there not many people had stuck around but there were some still inside the cage, I remember getting to them and being
told that the spiders had taken some of the people including a player who was a friend of mine, the reason I'd been watching the game.
I recall falling silent and just, not so much throwing a tantrum as needing to vent, I kicked the cage so hard most of it ripped up and tumbled
like a kiddy's-pool being kicked out of rage or boredom and sent flying for a few feet, the dream ended shortly after that.

------------
There was a short dream after that, it felt like a mix of Xcom and something else but I'm not sure.
I remember a lot fighting and running, lots of odd looking enemies and things like that.
I recall sitting in a truck and tossing out grenades as a large robotic thing chased after us.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#1869 Post by Akira110 »

I had a nightmare last night, which is the standard fare for me. "Oh look, another nightmare with zombies in it." Hate those. But then suddenly SSJ4 Gogeta appeared, and then I found myself in a different place where I was fighting alongside Saitama and Genos to fight monsters, when a third person showed up. We captured the monsters and I decided to see how powerful everyone is using that third guy to tell me. Well suddenly Saitama passed out, and I thought, "Man, it's getting hot in here." Before I knew it, I jumped up to the third floor of the building next to me and used that to get to the roof of the building next to that. I had just barely escaped a giant demonic lion that sang Carmen wherever it went and disintegrated everything it got close enough to. As if that wasn't bad enough, I saw it take out a genetics laboratory that created it. Then I was back at the old house in Norcross and I didn't want to go to sleep because I was afraid of that creature getting me in my sleep. Then I saw laser walls and woke up.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Dadragon6
Citizen

#1870 Post by Dadragon6 »

Recently, no dream I've had is worth mentioning. Though, there are a few old dreams (mostly nightmares) that I had and stuck with me, no idea why. So here's one of them.

So, the nightmare takes place in a void dimension full of levitating platforms with missing textures (you know the kind) for the place's background. For some reason I was a landlord in there, and on my way to some dead old woman's shack for inspection. So yeah, so far all's fine, checking around the house and the such, until somehow I determine "it's night, I should go to sleep" and proceed to go to sleep on the dead old woman's bed. Wake up in the middle of the night (in the dream still), hear the revving of a chainsaw, surprise surprise, the house is haunted. So I immediately get up and start to navigate the maze that is now the house while being chased by [censored] chainsaw-wielding Jason grandma.

Never got to what happens after that part, I woke up immediately after.
\ [T] /
"Praise the Sun!"

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1871 Post by RennisTora »

Had another high school dream (when will my brain let go, it's been 8 years!) that turned into a "spirited away to another world" dream.
I was doing the normal school routine up until it was time to leave, was racing down the stairs to get on the bus to get the F out of Dodge.
While doing so I realized I was in some kind of yet unseen portion of hallway and figured I'd taken a wrong turn, went out the doors so I could
just walk/run around the building to the correct exit side only to realize that once I was outside that I wasn't even near my school.
I began looking for the doors but couldn't find them, all around me was wilderness until I ran into a single old man walking by.
He asked me what I was doing there like it was his property so I apologized and said I'd gotten turned around somewhere but it didn't make sense
so he said he'd help me, I began explaining that I wasn't sure he even could given how mixed up things seemed but when I opened my eye
(had closed them in a sort of "sigh let me explain this" sort of pose) I was back outside a modern looking school building.
I thanked the man despite now knowing how he'd done it and he turned to go, when did the same I realized this wasn't my school either.
I turned quickly to tell him but by time I had he was gone, so there I was calling out "old man!... Sir?" in another unknown place.
I quickly started to piece together that things weren't quite so easy or simple as me being in some random place, but rather another world...
I knew this by the fact that there was a large planet/moon in the sky and on the waters horizon (sea side school I guess?) I saw a ship, it
was not like any normal ship I'd seen but was more like a high tech cruise ship crossed with a battleship.
Next thing I knew there was some kind of holographic screen in the air for a news broadcast or something of that nature, it was a robotic
face calling themselves the representative of the International Gigas Competition or something along those lines, I forget the exact phrasing
except for the part about it having Gigas (what they or the robots were) and that it seemed like some kind of large scale competition.
A couple of the robots came to shore and began speaking again, some people looked excited while others looked concerned.
I noticed that some of the other people looked like they were from my world and I might of even recognized one or two.
The dream ended there as I woke up but, I get the feeling the robots were suits and the "competition" was some kind of extreme sport?

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1872 Post by RennisTora »

I recall a dream about being in another world, some kind of alternate world.
The people were more or less the same and the social level and progression seemed similar,
but the way they got there seemed fundamentally different with some kind of magical technology.
It was somewhere between fantasy and science fiction with flying/hover vehicles but an almost medieval/fantasy
kind of feel to a lot of things, it's kind of hard to describe to be honest...
I remember something about an older guy who seemed to understand where I was coming from,
he gave me some kind of crystal that would respond to strong magical reactions by glowing and pointing
towards the source while on a string/chain like some kind of compass.
I remember knowing it was another world, and that I wasn't supposed to be there.
I was trying to keep it a secret but there was always something coming up.
After being separated from the people I was staying with I came across an old structure of some kind,
inside there was an old ground based car that aside from having some odd accessories/gadgets integrated into it
felt very familiar like an old classic car from our world, everything about felt strangely comforting.
Like something between a 1941 Willies http://www.collectorcarads.com/Picture1/image_68.jpg and a
1948 Ford http://www.cars-on-line.com/photo/62400 ... 2468-1.jpg with little additions or changes
of a sci-fi nature but still very round and big and oddly flowing. Kind of like Cadillacs and Dinosaurs but more
high sci-fi and fantasy rather than Mad Max http://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_ ... 093823.jpg
In a way it reminds me of the web comic Supernormal Step where the main character winds up in an alternate
world where things are similar save for events and key features/details, so bands she loved don't exist etc.
I remember just kind of sitting next to the car in a moment of calm and reflection on how out of place I felt.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#1873 Post by Hayate »

I had a dream last night that I got attacked by the wasps that live on my deck. I'm not exactly sure how it all went, but I got stung. I woke up in the middle of the night because of the and when to the bathroom to look for polysporin to put on my imaginary wounds...

If that wasn't enough, I had another dream after that in which my books arrived... Only as I'm writing this do I realize that isn't true :(
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#1874 Post by TinyVoices »

I don't recall the order but am putting this down before I forget.

Dreamt about walking around downstairs of my house one night with my mom. She goes out back to chase off what she thinks are racoons (which were in our backyard messing with stuff IRL the other night), and then I see a lot of movement from our neighbor's yard. Over the fence come a few zombies, and I scream to my mom to get back inside. She's a bit of a ditz and doesn't really understand why I'm telling her to get inside. Dream ends when I get hit by one of the zombies while trying to explain to my mom.

Next dream is about how I'm in-dream trying to cope with where my family is now living. We had to move to a sort of apartment where the walls are all partitions so that they can be oppened up to maximize the number of people living there. So after the first month of owning a 3 room appartment, we were informed that one of our rooms would be now owned by a new family, and that the other two rooms we had would be combined. The original third room was the north east room, with a north west and south west room being the now combined room. Another month and the walls separating this room are again altered. So that the third room now is part of it, but also that room's east wall is gone, and our south walls are gone, combining us with a number of other large rooms. So now we had to share one mega room with about 6 families, and there was no privacy or anything.

Next dream we are now living in this apartment mega room. Party culture has gotten really big, such that on certain corners of the complex the mega rooms are just constantly throwing parties. My parents and brother go to one party while I'm still freaking out over the room thing. I'm left mostly alone as almost everybody goes out to that party. They come back and I felt left out. The next day I go to a party but like IRL I just don't know what to do there. I realize my brother walked off to someplace else in the party room, and my parents left the apartment complex all together to go to a thing at a restaurant nearby. After a few hours my mom texts me "if you want to come you should hurry up" and then another hour later says "Place seems to run out of wine around 2 pm. I guess they do that cause the place dies around then until 10 that night. Oh well. Hope you had fun. Want us to come get you?"

Next dream is still in this complex, but now I'm bored so I decide to start looking at the hotel in the 5th dimension. >.>
I'm able to see the building as it always was and will be, as well as all possible routes for that complex. I saw it as a giant stacked mess, where going up or left/right the stack was different branches, and forward was time. It was so confusing I just decided to start spying on certain timelines. In one I went back so far that the complex was a holy temple for some old god. The priest working there greeted a man and led him into the temple. They exchanged words for a bit, then the man gave a package to the priest. The priest thanked him, and then drew a jade knife with a carved wood handle. The priest brutally killed the man, and while standing over the dying man, said that he knew what the man was. He apologized to the man, but said that Templars were not allowed in the temple grounds. He then began to explain that the spirits worshipped by the Templars have been easy to tease and sacrilege. That as long as no one of their faith were around, the spirits would be quiet. But when people who prayed to them were around, they were harder to keep in control. I picked up the jade knife that the priest had thrown to the side, and looked at it. Then I went back to a timeline that I belonged. I showed the knife to my brother, and he freaked out cause he thought I was going to stab him with it. I forget the rest of the dream, but I woke up around here.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#1875 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Dreams? What are they? :mrgreen:
Videre videnda.