Working Out

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Dragon Of the Abyss
Banned
Banned

Re: Working Out

#16 Post by Dragon Of the Abyss »

Ouch, alot of you are very fit compaired to me. I do this to get some muscle on me. I got some speed and little muscle on me. Thats why I do laps ^^.

I often do 8-10KG dumbbell weights a night for 20 minutes (about 1 rep every 2-3 seconds. Im not doing the math cause it slows down around the end).

Bench Press a total of 80-100KG for 10 minutes, so a rep every 8-10 seconds.

Ill do a couple laps (2 or 3) around this big lake we got near our place (Unknown distance) which is a quick hour right there.

More or less before i go to bed ill do a few push up and sit ups (20 puch ups and about 200 sit ups)

In between this ill have a 10 minute break. Except between laps and bed. Its a 20 minute break of me practising my martial arts.

And proberly once a week ill go down to the pool to cool off and do some laps (30 minutes-1 hour swim). Get out hope into the play pool and check out some hot chicks (Sorry had to say it).

Thats pretty much my routine. I do this like 2-5 times a week. So often 4 times.
"Because I Have You, Because I Have Tomorrow"~
Sore ga, Ai Deshou
I Guess That's Love
http://drakehunter.myminicity.com
ImageImage
Pwease Click On All Off Them

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#17 Post by Tuna »

isstmich wrote:i'm very easy going but if i explode it could be bad.
I'm just teasin' ya - no smash tuna?
:kathrin:

Eh...I can't afford a gym or to go to a pool, so I took up running again until I pulled my Achilles tendon...so now my entire day's worth of exercise consists of a few crunches and hopping out to the mailbox.
XD

Dragon Of the Abyss
Banned
Banned

#18 Post by Dragon Of the Abyss »

hmm, sounds challenging.
I can't even get to the mailbox XD
"Because I Have You, Because I Have Tomorrow"~
Sore ga, Ai Deshou
I Guess That's Love
http://drakehunter.myminicity.com
ImageImage
Pwease Click On All Off Them

mopar_martin
Traveler

#19 Post by mopar_martin »

i go to 24-hour fitness. 2 muscles groups a day for 2 hours. yeeeah S:P

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#20 Post by KyeRaor »

Been doing a 16-week program that's supposed to give me defined abs. Just finished week 3, and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

After that there's a 12 week program that's supposed to bulk me up a bit. Not sure what I'll do after that.

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#21 Post by MasterTemplar »

I run, I do pullups and pushups day to day. if I had a car, i would go to the gym and do some bench press, but I don't so.. :keith:
ImageImage

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#22 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

Mopar, please don't bump threads that have been inactive for...7 months. That's called necroposting, and it's generally frowned upon.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Scorpio803
Templar

#23 Post by Scorpio803 »

whelp, it's about four post in, so why not... Anyway, i do distance for my high schools track team, so i run... a lot (well compared to the avg. American, there are gnarlier teams though) We usually end up with 6-8 miles a day during training, including warm-up, strides, cut-down, cool-down, intervals, hills,etc. Plus core every other day, (sit-ups, push ups, what not) we do less on taper(the part of the season where you just ride off being in shape, and use it to run fast in races, but recover on most other days) , and in-between seasons (there's three weeks between cross, and track and a couple months between track and dead-period.) though.

Ornais
Templar Master

#24 Post by Ornais »

Ornais's Work Out:
Basic yoga (one hour to three hours)
30 squats
40 push ups
20 sit ups

I do that in order, and I weigh roughly 120 lb. S:P Keep in mind I'm male, so you can image I'm not that big a build of a person.

EDIT:
I just realized this is an old thread. +1000 exp to my necromancy level.
Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

#25 Post by Ster Zetanee »

MY workout is a 45 minute workout that we do for football it's incredible effective at increasing strength.
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.