What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#33451 Post by Hayate »

Do you ever get in that weird mood where you randomly feel like you want to clean and reorganize your room for no reason? Because I did and I just spent hours doing it lol. But it feels good and refreshing so I'm glad I spent time on it!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#33452 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Hayate wrote:Do you ever get in that weird mood where you randomly feel like you want to clean and reorganize your room for no reason? Because I did and I just spent hours doing it lol. But it feels good and refreshing so I'm glad I spent time on it!
I do, and then I quickly give because its just hopeless :|
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#33453 Post by tony1695 »

cough
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#33454 Post by FrogSteaks »

You know what, I'm gonna start pronouncing it that way irl from now on. "Anyone wanna see my gif collection?" :mrgrin:
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

dartvader48
Master

#33455 Post by dartvader48 »

no i do not want that
Stream link: https://picarto.tv/dartvader48
Be cunning, be hydrated, be a water-fox 8)
Deviant
Artist
Vulpine
Art
Dangerously
Extraordinaryly
Reliable
Mank deme
Come to the Dark Side

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#33456 Post by SirJahar »

Well, my GTX 1080 has been giving me problems since I got it. Well, filed a return and replace order with Amazon, getting the new one TOMORROW!

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#33457 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Wellz, I met an artist on Picarto yesterday who I haven't seen in years from times on a previous forum which I am no longer part of. Primarily an acquaintance, nothing significant, but it's interesting how things eventually tie back around to other artists I currently view streams of on Picarto.
Videre videnda.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#33458 Post by Bellhead »

Well, as a full-time student and part-time employee, I have about an hour of free time any given day, divided between breakfast, school-work intermission, and dinner.

I was informed yesterday, that after I get out of school in July or so, and I get a real full-time job, I'll have more free time than I know what to do with. And that just blows my mind, because I know it's actually true.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#33459 Post by Hayate »

Rolling around in bed enjoying my long weekend! Still have one more day before I have to go back to work! So relaxing knowing I don't have to do anything!
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#33460 Post by SirJahar »

My drawing tablet came today!
Going to be working out how it works for a few days before I have something to show off.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#33461 Post by Hayate »

SirJahar wrote:My drawing tablet came today!
Going to be working out how it works for a few days before I have something to show off.
Whaaaaat?! You actually went and got one?! I'm super jelly! I've been procrastinating since last year about buying one...
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#33462 Post by SirJahar »

Hayate wrote:
SirJahar wrote:My drawing tablet came today!
Whaaaaat?! You actually went and got one?! I'm super jelly! I've been procrastinating since last year about buying one...
Not only that, the one we talked about.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#33463 Post by Him »

A year and eleven days ago marks the day after my girlfriend's house burned down. She is much happier than I could have ever hoped she would be after that. I'm proud to say I am a major reason for the gradual upswing of her mood. It's silly, but I am proud. The night of the fire I went to a ball with Mrs. Him before we ran around town and read each other books at Hastings (Her favorite bookstore that is now closed). Tonight, that same ball is being held and we are going to it. I spent above five hundred dollars this year on a nice suit and I'm going to attend the ball again with her looking my best the entire time. I hope this night will mark a passing of that dark part of her life.

I suppose I'll update this tonight once I return home. Wish me luck! Disclaimer: I called her Mrs. Him but she is not my wife.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#33464 Post by tony1695 »

Him wrote:I suppose I'll update this tonight once I return home. Wish me luck! Disclaimer: I called her Mrs. Him but she is not my wife.
Yet.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#33465 Post by Myperson54 »

Him wrote:A year and eleven days ago marks the day after my girlfriend's house burned down. She is much happier than I could have ever hoped she would be after that. I'm proud to say I am a major reason for the gradual upswing of her mood. It's silly, but I am proud. The night of the fire I went to a ball with Mrs. Him before we ran around town and read each other books at Hastings (Her favorite bookstore that is now closed). Tonight, that same ball is being held and we are going to it. I spent above five hundred dollars this year on a nice suit and I'm going to attend the ball again with her looking my best the entire time. I hope this night will mark a passing of that dark part of her life.

I suppose I'll update this tonight once I return home. Wish me luck! Disclaimer: I called her Mrs. Him but she is not my wife.
That's a wonderful story, Him. I wish you all the best :)

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!