What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Rafael
Traveler

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#6376 Post by Rafael »

Hmm,i finaly got two YGO cards i wanted,only this....
What? I rarely get happy or smile...

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#6377 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Went through my 1st school week for the 3rd term, all my professors seem alright.

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#6378 Post by Holy_458 »

I made a new avatar out of a pic that was made for me! :grin:

Go check it out! It's near the bottom of the page.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 7&start=81

Thank you, Frokusblakah. You is now my bestest buddy of all time ever.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#6379 Post by FurryForlife »

I got a new avatar, so that's one thing that made me happy.

I made a Disney song play list today, and I'm currently listening to my favorite Disney songs.

I'm happy with my life currently, I'm not being messed with in school, I'm having a decent home life, I spend my time talking to friends(You know who you are), I watch movies that I love. I read books that I enjoy, I enjoy myself with my Diet Dr.Pepper. All my classes are good, I'm getting along with all my friends. All my teachers love me, all my friends like me. I truly cannot find a single thing to complain about in my life. I guess that is what has put this silly grin on my face that doesn't seem to go away.
Story: To be Inspired.
My Sofurry account (I believe unless you log in, or change it, the site is in SFW mode)

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#6380 Post by Chaosye »

MSPaint Adventures updated with an amazing ACT ENDER

best webcomic ever btw
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#6381 Post by Sebbie »

FurryForlife wrote:I got a new avatar, so that's one thing that made me happy.

I made a Disney song play list today, and I'm currently listening to my favorite Disney songs.

I'm happy with my life currently, I'm not being messed with in school, I'm having a decent home life, I spend my time talking to friends(You know who you are), I watch movies that I love. I read books that I enjoy, I enjoy myself with my Diet Dr.Pepper. All my classes are good, I'm getting along with all my friends. All my teachers love me, all my friends like me. I truly cannot find a single thing to complain about in my life. I guess that is what has put this silly grin on my face that doesn't seem to go away.
People always rant about the bad things in their lives in the Rant thread, but very few actually post here when their life's going well, so yay for you!

Also, Disney songs are the best. I have a huge playlist of Disney songs on my mp3 player that I listen to and sing along with (very loudly, might I add) on long drives. Gotta love 'em :grin:
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#6382 Post by Verilidaine »

Free tickets to Cats. :grin:

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#6383 Post by FastChapter »

:P Put my name in the hat for a free commission from Hitch.

Wolven Carnus
Templar

#6384 Post by Wolven Carnus »

The fact it's Friday. :P I'm easy to please.
ImageImage
The Game.
Gotcha.

rmb
Templar GrandMaster

#6385 Post by rmb »

Understanding that it's only 10:16am (in NY), the thing that made me smile today was watching the Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan.

One of my favorite scenes is when Annie (disguised as Hallie) starts having a mental breakdown in FRENCH, when her father (Dennis Quaid) tells her that he's marrying Meredith Blake. He gets so confused and it's HILLARIOUS.

Also, all things Disney!
Phyco wrote: *Aria, listen
*Just grab his face and shove your tongue down his throat

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Image Image Image Image Click me please! :D

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#6386 Post by FastChapter »

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#6387 Post by Holy_458 »

What made me smile today?

*looks at avatar*

:grin: Hehehe....
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#6388 Post by Bane Dragon »

Hmm...what made me smile today. =3 *Checks today's birthday list* <---This!
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#6389 Post by KyeRaor »

I was linked to the Captain Jean Piccard song yesterday, and currently, I still find myself rawking out to it. XD

Zack
Templar Master

#6390 Post by Zack »

I wish I knew this guy
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct . . . leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."
I started a Wargaming Blog, come and have a look: The Fourth Sphere