What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

kevin0000
Council Member

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#31 Post by kevin0000 »

FerrusFerret wrote:I went to go get dinner and had a strange craving for salad, a head of lettuce later I realized I had gone almost 2 weeks without consuming a single vegetable and had to laugh
By my counting now I'm in the 2 month without consuming some kind of vegetable...

Dlemon
Grand Templar

#32 Post by Dlemon »

I didn't go to bed last night and fell asleep for a few hours. Woke up 'round two and it feels like the middle of the day even though is dark out. I love that weird feeling.

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#33 Post by Luca Fox »

I cut trees, with my dad, for a living. Today was kind of a slow and easy day for once.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#34 Post by FastChapter »

Hunting for bots in the recently joined member list and finding this account floating around. Did a bit of a double take and wondered why the fellow never posted. Odd name for a bot, if that's what it is.

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#35 Post by Sage Asuka »

:D Well, first off I was baptized today which was awesome in itself. A lot of people came and congratulated me. Water was freezing, but I made a cute symbolism out of it saying cold of death, warm air of life. In addition to that EGGS were freakin' EVERYWHERE! XD I'm just walking along and stop because there's an egg in my path. Then I kept finding them. They're like little things of happiness.
Image Image Image Image

KaiX
Traveler

#36 Post by KaiX »

......dare I say...candy...lots of it.

Dlemon
Grand Templar

#37 Post by Dlemon »

I'm eating a chocolate rabbit. Delicious. Easter's always cool, but this year it seemed more like Christmas. I got Halo:CE and Halo 2 for some reason. I'm not complaining, but I wasn't expecting it. :|

No Clemency
Templar GrandMaster

#38 Post by No Clemency »

I'm slowly learning how to crack my schools wifi password so I can use my labtop at my school, can't wait to give it a try and see if I can really pull this off, this is really the first time I have ever tried something like this so it's pretty new to me. Plus Spike and I are now half way done building a telescope for our Physics class, can't wait to try it out to see if we can see Saturns Rings April 22. :grin:

Windwaker
Superior to Checkers Drive-Thru
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#39 Post by Windwaker »

$30 worth o' songs on itunes. BOOYAH.

Happy Easter. |D
Tom wrote:Hi! 8)
MeaCulpa, S.C.M. wrote:Jimmies: Rustled
Yash wrote:At the tender age of 22, my quest for the ultimate philly cheese steak sandwich begins now.

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#40 Post by Fireball0236 »

No Clemency wrote:I'm slowly learning how to crack my schools wifi password so I can use my labtop at my school, can't wait to give it a try and see if I can really pull this off, this is really the first time I have ever tried something like this so it's pretty new to me.
Just for the record, that's illegal, you know that right? Hope no teacher or so finds out =\ ...

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#41 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

I am so totally the only one on.

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#42 Post by Fireball0236 »

If you mean the forums, don't mean to burst your bubble, but I'm lurking here all day long as of late :P .

conger
Council Member

#43 Post by conger »

No Clemency wrote:I'm slowly learning how to crack my schools wifi password so I can use my labtop at my school, can't wait to give it a try and see if I can really pull this off, this is really the first time I have ever tried something like this so it's pretty new to me. Plus Spike and I are now half way done building a telescope for our Physics class, can't wait to try it out to see if we can see Saturns Rings April 22. :grin:
lol my school wi fi was sooo easy to get onto....they had instruction leflets in staff office lol 2kinds fourms all day when im bk in lol XD
Silver Seren wrote:"Appendages"...that just gave me dirty thoughts. :|

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#44 Post by A.J./Kho »

Happy easter. Belated or not.

Also, I just came back from Whistler with family, where I managed to see 2 fursuiters playing as the Easter bunny. That made me smile in a "that's sad." way. (really REALLY pathetic costumes, I mean, a bear in a bunny costume? Ugh.)

Also, Rock Climbing was fun! :grin:
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#45 Post by supervanman64 »

Just went to GoodWill on Saturday and found a CSI PC game that runs on Vista. I bought it for $4, and have been playing it for a while. It's really fun to play because I'm a big CSI fan (the original one with Grissom), and it's just like you're playing episodes of the show.