What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#33676 Post by Schrodinger »

Revan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:54 am What made me happy today?

Coming back to this Forum after 7 years of being away and boy does it feel good to be back :mrgreen:
Welcome back, my dude.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Akira110
Literary Artist

#33677 Post by Akira110 »

I stepped on the scale this morning, I was scared to see the numbers. Because honestly, I had no idea if this was working or not. I've felt lighter than normal, but I though, "Eh, I'll keep going through to see if I really am lighter." The last I saw my weight was in June, I was 335 pounds. I have no doubt gained weight since then. The scale read 320. I have lost weight, I feel more energetic even though I don't sleep as soundly as I used to. I feel younger, my joints don't hurt nearly as much and I just all around feel great. Despite going into hypoglycemia for a couple of days, I stuck with my diet(Not a fad diet, I still eat what I usually eat. Just less of it), and kept up my exercise. My reward is that my weight is going down. I feel like getting myself something nice when I get paid as a reward to myself.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

amenon
Grand Templar

#33678 Post by amenon »

I actually finished this goddamn book I've been working on, here and there, for over a year now. And at least some people are actually enjoying it!
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

foxlord
Elder foxy

#33679 Post by foxlord »

Schrodinger wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:56 pm
Revan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:54 am What made me happy today?

Coming back to this Forum after 7 years of being away and boy does it feel good to be back :mrgreen:
Welcome back, my dude.
Welcome back Revan, I was wondering where you went to!
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

foxlord
Elder foxy

#33680 Post by foxlord »

tony1695 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:48 am Sweet merciful [censored], Prequel updated.
And it's an interactive thingy too!
Thank you for mentioning that. Yay update after 2 years!
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

Akira110
Literary Artist

#33681 Post by Akira110 »

I woke up and had to put another hole in my belt. Now in the rare case that someone doesn't know how belts work. This means I've lost another inch to my waist size. Considering I've been wearing size 50 pants, that is a very good thing.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#33682 Post by Jonesy »

After a long and grueling public 'debate', the expensive and nonbinding same-sex marriage vote results have been released, with the majority of people voting in favour of legalizing same-sex marriage. Nice to see Australia doing the right thing, for once.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#33683 Post by Akira110 »

What's this? Two things in one day making Akira very happy? My size 50 pants no longer fit me.

HazeCore

#33684 Post by HazeCore »

Arduino parts I wasn't expecting til Friday arrived today. I wasn't really looking forward to going home as my wife is working a late shift, but now... Now the day can't be over fast enough!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#33685 Post by Cyon »

foxlord wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:02 am
tony1695 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:48 am Sweet merciful [censored], Prequel updated.
And it's an interactive thingy too!
Thank you for mentioning that. Yay update after 2 years!
Oh hey, it's the thing that I need to get round to reading! I see so many references to it, so might as well take the plunge.
WEEKEND!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#33686 Post by Schrodinger »

What was it the spider said to the fly...

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#33687 Post by Dadrobit »

Got my final project for Sound Design II as done as it can be in time. A partner and I replaced the audio in a StarCraft II trailer in its entirety over the last 7 weeks, (about 80 or so man hours). This is what we came up with. Hoping for a good grade, it still has areas that needed polish.

phpBB [video]

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#33688 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

SO, the last few weeks I've been having issues with space on my C:/ drive. I'd tried everything: Moving all my documents, pictures, games, etc. to the D:/ drive, disk cleanup, just about everything. All that space was just being eaten up almost as fast as I freed it up, it seemed like. I was worried it might be a virus, so I ran Malwarebytes and the Microsoft Security essentials, neither of which found anything. I was getting worried I might have to take it in to a professional for help. In a last ditch effort, I downloaded CCleaner and ran that, thinking it wouldn't find anythink more than disk cleanup could... boy, I was wrong. How am I going to sit there and complain about having no free space when I have 168 GB of temporary files just sitting there, taking up space?

Long story short, I no longer have space issues on my computer. Though I still wish I knew what's eating up so much space so quickly.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

Warrl
Grand Templar

#33689 Post by Warrl »

If I remember correctly, CCleaner can be told to show you a list of the temp files it's about to delete. That (either their names, or their location) probably would be informative about what's creating them and leaving them out there.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#33690 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

As the hardest and most time consuming semester I ever had ends, I am currently sitting with 2 As and a C+ (3 more grades still need to be put in). I may have had little time to do anything I want, but those grades, yes even the C+, makes it all worth it, because I don't ever have to do any of that ever again.