Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#29176 Post by Bellhead »

Country Joe wrote:
Tesla Foxtrot wrote:How can I not have a smile!?

Its [censored] Christmas
Agreed. :grin:
Agreed, except here, it's still Christmas Eve.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#29177 Post by Myperson54 »

There's no snow on the ground, but I do feel as though it's Christmas season again. I honestly haven't been this happy about it for years.

Also, I got ShadowRun Returns, Miasmata, and QBEH-1 all off Steam. Praise Gaben!

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Zylver
Grand Templar

#29178 Post by Zylver »

Bellhead wrote:
Country Joe wrote:
Tesla Foxtrot wrote:How can I not have a smile!?

Its [censored] Christmas
Agreed. :grin:
Agreed, except here, it's still Christmas Eve.

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#29179 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Yep happy Christmas eve hope everyone has a good time.
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#29180 Post by Bellhead »

Part of my Christmas schedule this year involves several "Christmas"-es, with different family members at different times, in different places. One gift, which I recieved from my father today around noon was a 1 terabyte harddrive, to put all my movies and stuff on. So I spent a few hours copying my ludicrously large movie archive to a new partition.

Here's a snip, linked for size. http://i.imgur.com/ixIJutU.png All in all? 218 GB of movies and shows. It didn't even fill half of one of the two main partitions on the new drive. I'm in awe, that's a crapload of movies.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#29181 Post by Vintage »

Bellhead wrote:Part of my Christmas schedule this year involves several "Christmas"-es, with different family members at different times, in different places. One gift, which I recieved from my father today around noon was a 1 terabyte harddrive, to put all my movies and stuff on. So I spent a few hours copying my ludicrously large movie archive to a new partition.

Here's a snip, linked for size. http://i.imgur.com/ixIJutU.png All in all? 218 GB of movies and shows. It didn't even fill half of one of the two main partitions on the new drive. I'm in awe, that's a crapload of movies.
Wow, I can't even comprehend that many amount of windows. Ooh, you even have The Maze Runner; I loved that series. What OS is that?
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#29182 Post by TinyVoices »

In case I'm not on tomorrow, wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. :mrgreen:

I got to open a Christmas Eve present today. An Ipod Touch to replace my old Ipod Classic. Ying! First time I've owned anything like a modern day computer that could fit in my pocket. :P

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#29183 Post by Bellhead »

TheWMM wrote:
Bellhead wrote:Part of my Christmas schedule this year involves several "Christmas"-es, with different family members at different times, in different places. One gift, which I recieved from my father today around noon was a 1 terabyte harddrive, to put all my movies and stuff on. So I spent a few hours copying my ludicrously large movie archive to a new partition.

Wow, I can't even comprehend that many amount of windows. Ooh, you even have The Maze Runner; I loved that series. What OS is that?
Unfortunately, what you are seeing is Vista. I was copying those to another drive, without an OS, and with two boot-size partitions to install whatever the hell I want on.

I can see it now: busted Vista on the original, and XP and Windows 10 on the other. Three OS's, one computer. AND I'll be able to run whatever I want. Well, maybe 7 or 8.1 instead of XP, so I can still use the other PC for music, since it boots fast and has oodles of tunes and stuff, and no internet. XP for life.

On topic,

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#29184 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Taking a little Elder Scrolls break, and playing Soundodger+. This level was great. Very hard, but great.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#29185 Post by SirSlaughter »

Had a birthday party last night where there were about 60+ people. I went upstairs to see that they had SSB on WiiU and I told them about 8 player mode.

Mario promptly kicked much [censored] last night. I never got first, but I was always in pole position...Stupid Samus.
This morning I woke up so I could give my parents their gifts. My dad Got GTAV on 360, my mom got the Pentatonix Christmas album. They were both happy, so I had a successful gift giving.
Oh and my dad tossed roughly $750 my way. Yay! Car parts!

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#29186 Post by Winter-huntsman »

This morning I got a Xbox one, a razor keyboard and mouse, a bunch of movies, and cards against humanity.
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

Vintage
Certified Fool

#29187 Post by Vintage »

Winter-huntsman wrote:This morning I got a Xbox one, a razor keyboard and mouse, a bunch of movies, and cards against humanity.
Quite a combination you got there!

I got myself a HEV Suit Jacket (because I'm a geek) and a Chromecast. I still haven't gotten the smile off my face. :mrgreen:
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#29188 Post by Him »

I have received a leather jacket and a musical entertainment center. The best part about the MEC is that it is a record player. All in all... amazing day.

kellade
Master
Location: Somewhere between the realms of technicolor horses, killer yet adorable animatronics, and reality.

#29189 Post by kellade »

This is the best Christmas I've had. My good friend who moved 3 time zones away is finally back for a visit. I fixed things from last night so no one is mad or grumpy anymore. I didn't finish the stuff but they didn't mind. I showed them what I had and they loved it. I'm also finally starting to get significantly less sick (I've been since last Friday). Nothing has really gone wrong today and it has just been overall very happy :)

kevin
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#29190 Post by kevin »

Had a decent christmas, glad to make my mom happy with the few gifts I was able to get her, and found out she got me a summer sausage log as a stocking stuffer. Gotta love holidays with the family S:P
My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 11 Part 2 now up
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.