What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#27271 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Today I was done with CP Physics. It made me smile, until I remembered I like physics.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#27272 Post by Him »

I've been extended the opportunity to do an outreach program of sorts. My work with the National Park Service has been noticed and I have been invited to travel to a different park to work for a week. Also I am going to receive a 500$ bonus soon.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#27273 Post by tony1695 »

IT'S HAPPENING!
Hoenn confirmed!
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Zylver
Grand Templar

#27274 Post by Zylver »

Look at these cute little red panda cubs:
Just look at them!
How [censored] cute they are! :D

sorry for the long post ^^ :potatoes:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

DrakeArron
Citizen

#27275 Post by DrakeArron »

tony1695 wrote:Image
IT'S HAPPENING!
Hoenn confirmed!
Hoenn? Which Hoenn? I forget the spelling on the various Hoenns I know. Hoenn from pokemon? Hoennhiem from Fullmetal Alchemist? Some other hoen? Is it some kind of world event where everyone eats chocalate? TELL MEeeeeee! :P
Okay, so I started a story feedback topic to help out a story I'd like to do. Sorry for the generic no detail post, but there isn't much I know about it right know XP. Feedback pls and stufz Linky- http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18317

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#27276 Post by nsamok6620 »

Got my car back yesterday evening. A noticeable difference in power and at most I lost one MPG on the highway. And God damn does it sound good!
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Divenity
Council Member

#27277 Post by Divenity »

nsamok6620 wrote:Got my car back yesterday evening. A noticeable difference in power and at most I lost one MPG on the highway. And God damn does it sound good!
You probly still get better mileage than my Chevelle does lol, I love the hell out of my car but 12mpg is not awesome (thats why I mostly ride my motorcycle)

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#27278 Post by nsamok6620 »

Divenity wrote:
nsamok6620 wrote:Got my car back yesterday evening. A noticeable difference in power and at most I lost one MPG on the highway. And God damn does it sound good!
You probly still get better mileage than my Chevelle does lol, I love the hell out of my car but 12mpg is not awesome (thats why I mostly ride my motorcycle)
Yeah I get more than double that lol. But having two less cylinders will do that.
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Divenity
Council Member

#27279 Post by Divenity »

nsamok6620 wrote:
Divenity wrote:
Yeah I get more than double that lol. But having two less cylinders will do that.
I'm sure my mileage would be better if I had a newer engine... The 350 I have in it is in good condition, but there is only so much you can get out of something that was made 42 years ago... Also my transmission is geared more for racing, I'm sure if I changed that it would help. One of these days I'll probly see if I can't find a wreaked newer model camaro or corvette and take that engine and drop it in my chevelle. The fuel injection alone would make a big difference, not to mention the engines are just built better.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#27280 Post by Zylver »

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#27281 Post by Ketzal »

I think I made some kind of higher power happy or something, because I managed to get a sketch commission from Tom O.o

and the result is freaking amazing:

That's Freya from Final Fantasy 9, for those unfamiliar. Along with a little Vivi doll :D

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#27282 Post by Bellhead »

Fubar, I hate you for that. I want one SOO bad...

On another note, I got a chance to ride my dad's motorcycle the other day. '79 Honda CBX 1050. Thing has more power than any car I've evr been in, and an in-line 6 cyl. engine. Right now, it has no voltage regulator, so it can't go far, but I still mamaged to hit 90 in third gear on a back road without even trying...
I swear, when you hit 5000 RPM, it's like the power doubles instantly. And increases steadily from there. AND it sounds insanely awesome.

Even typing this made me smile.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Divenity
Council Member

#27283 Post by Divenity »

Bellhead wrote:Fubar, I hate you for that. I want one SOO bad...

On another note, I got a chance to ride my dad's motorcycle the other day. '79 Honda CBX 1050. Thing has more power than any car I've evr been in, and an in-line 6 cyl. engine. Right now, it has no voltage regulator, so it can't go far, but I still mamaged to hit 90 in third gear on a back road without even trying...
I swear, when you hit 5000 RPM, it's like the power doubles instantly. And increases steadily from there. AND it sounds insanely awesome.

Even typing this made me smile.
Yeah, that's about how my GT650 is, lots of power in high RPM, unfortunately, that's also where your mileage will start going to hell... When im commuting I try to keep it around 4500, nets me 50mpg. If I abuse the power it can drop quite a bit... Sure is fun when I do though.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#27284 Post by Schrodinger »

IT'S HAPPENING!
Hoenn confirmed!
What is the meaning behind the horns? I'm not following.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#27285 Post by Twippit »

Schrodinger wrote:
IT'S HAPPENING!
Hoenn confirmed!
What is the meaning behind the horns? I'm not following.
BEHOLD THEGLORIOUS SOUNDTRACKOF THEHOENN REGION(PRAISE THEHORN)
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.