What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

I Love Twokinds
Grand Templar

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#9391 Post by I Love Twokinds »

This Grand Theft Auto 4 parody, made me laugh like hell!! Especially when he will cheat up a bike. When I saw it the first time, I almost laughed myself to death!!! Grand Theft Awesome is the best!!!!
You Only Live Once!
Albert Einstein wrote:I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#9392 Post by coal »

Today, was epic win, I just feel good about it. So that made me smile. :grin:

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#9393 Post by Holy_458 »

Yay! Iron Man 2 didn't totally suck! In fact, I think it was about as good as the first one, if not better.
PROTIP: If you go to see it, wait until after the credits.

ALSO: I've been watching a new anime recently called "Working!!"
And it's actualy a recent anime. I feel so proud of myself.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#9394 Post by Verilidaine »

Holy_458 wrote:PROTIP: If you go to see it, wait until after the credits.
Damn it! I told them we should wait. *grumble*

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#9395 Post by Sebbie »

Congrats Phyco!
Holy_458 wrote:PROTIP: If you go to see it, wait until after the credits.
Heck yes! The sad thing is, I know little to nothing about Marvel comics, except what I hear from my friends :P

Anyway, today I gave my thesis defense, and it went pretty well! I spoke too fast and enunciated poorly, which always tends to happen, but the actual presentation went very well, I think. Now to just make final edits to my thesis, get all the signatures I need, turn it in...AND I'LL BE DONE WITH UNDERGRAD!
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#9396 Post by MasterTemplar »

Didn't go to school today, dad decided to let me sleep in and take me and my sisters to the Cincinnati Zoo. A fun day. Unfortunately with my 3 nieces and nephews lagging a little, we didn't get to see everything.

And may I say baby otters are cute :3
ImageImage

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#9397 Post by coal »

I... I did it...
after five years... I beat final fantasy 4.
I...
I don't know how to feel... :grin:

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#9398 Post by MasterTemplar »

coal wrote:I... I did it...
I...
Your working on that game too? I've been trying to beat it for 2 years. I'm stuck on the CPU core.
ImageImage

Talonmaster Zso
Templar GrandMaster

#9399 Post by Talonmaster Zso »

Completed both finals with minimal effort.
Human (n): Susceptible to or representative of the sympathies and frailties of human nature.

Loud & Proud Humanist. Malignant to Misanthropes.

Sabourok
Templar GrandMaster

#9400 Post by Sabourok »

MasterTemplar wrote:
I...
Your working on that game too? I've been trying to beat it for 2 years. I'm stuck on the CPU core.
........... okay, let me just say that there's an easy key to making boss fights easy in any final fantasy game: spend time killing strong monsters till they're easy. That's all there is to it. (having a smart strategy helps in boss fights too, but that's a given)

Just outta curiosity, what level where you MT when you beat Zeromus?

oh, and smiling because I'm gonna be working as a volunteer at Sawgrass Nature Center this summer.

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#9401 Post by coal »

Sabourok wrote:
MasterTemplar wrote:
I...
........... okay, let me just say that there's an easy key to making boss fights easy in any final fantasy game: spend time killing strong monsters till they're easy. That's all there is to it. (having a smart strategy helps in boss fights too, but that's a given)

Just outta curiosity, what level where you MT when you beat Zeromus?
on average, my chars were level 60, I had the 2 healing mages, the summoner, Cecil, and Edge to throw the Excalibur!
It was easy when I got my strategy down. (spam healing + summoning)

Send a PM if you want to talk about it more please, it's turning into spam quickly Cap't.

Scorpio803
Templar

#9402 Post by Scorpio803 »

*deleted*

avengedplatypus
The Local Platypus

#9403 Post by avengedplatypus »

So, it seems that a random annoying [censored] at my school decided to report a facebook status update of mine to the school. (keep in mind, we are both 18 and graduating in 1.5 weeks) the school asks me for my parent email so they can tell them about this. And of course I think this is [censored] so I give them MY email address. I get an email from the school saying that I have been cyber bullying. This girl has ben a [censored] to me for the past 4 years, the post I put up was about the football team that PHYSICALLY bullied me for a year straight. and I'M the one getting in trouble! SO I emailed back pretending to be my father and tell the school that "No further action will be necessary". I proceded to privatize my facebook, remove specefic names in the post (substituting them for the vague "This person") So, if I end up getting in trouble for this [censored], im going to flip the [censored] out because my school is [censored]. Im graduating in 1.5 weeks, im a legal adult making a comment about other legal adults on FACEBOOK! and I can get in trouble for it (Invasion of privacy?).

Why does this make me smile? Because this girl thinks she finally got ME in trouble, when actually, I dodged the bullet, got away with it, and learned that my facebook wasnt privatized, so now I can post whatever the hell I want without anyone seeing it. :grin:

HAHHAAHAAHAHAAA! I love it when I win!!!!

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#9404 Post by MasterTemplar »

avengedplatypus wrote:*Snip*
It's like I say, sometimes the greatest joys begin with anger.
ImageImage

Asclepius
Merchant

#9405 Post by Asclepius »

avengedplatypus wrote:So, it seems that a random annoying [censored] at my school decided to report a facebook status update of mine to the school. (keep in mind, we are both 18 and graduating in 1.5 weeks) the school asks me for my parent email so they can tell them about this. And of course I think this is [censored] so I give them MY email address. I get an email from the school saying that I have been cyber bullying. This girl has ben a [censored] to me for the past 4 years, the post I put up was about the football team that PHYSICALLY bullied me for a year straight. and I'M the one getting in trouble! SO I emailed back pretending to be my father and tell the school that "No further action will be necessary". I proceded to privatize my facebook, remove specefic names in the post (substituting them for the vague "This person") So, if I end up getting in trouble for this [censored], im going to flip the [censored] out because my school is [censored]. Im graduating in 1.5 weeks, im a legal adult making a comment about other legal adults on FACEBOOK! and I can get in trouble for it (Invasion of privacy?).

Why does this make me smile? Because this girl thinks she finally got ME in trouble, when actually, I dodged the bullet, got away with it, and learned that my facebook wasnt privatized, so now I can post whatever the hell I want without anyone seeing it. :grin:

HAHHAAHAAHAHAAA! I love it when I win!!!!
I can see why you would be happy.

Standardized testing for me school is starting this week, but I'm happy because now there will be a lot less homework. That and my brother (six grade) has two straight weeks of the testing, but I only have three days (eighth grade). :D
Doctor, doctor, give me the news!
--