Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#5056 Post by Zylar »

Isn't as cold today as it has been the past week. :P
Holy_458 wrote:I wouldn't trust Zy with anything sharper than a crayon

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#5057 Post by FastChapter »

I finally got a chance to charge my razor and shave my mess of a face. Blech, I hate having prickly beard-face even if I have the jaw line to pull off a nice goatee. Bah. I also have the jaw line to pull off a nice shaved face.

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#5058 Post by Holy_458 »

Art be happening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv8GxAttEpI&feature

What better way to paint his face then with a silly dance look?
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Nebula
Traveler

#5059 Post by Nebula »

Knowing that since I came into work 4 hours early, I will be getting 4 hours of overtime on my next paycheck. ^^;

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#5060 Post by supervanman64 »

My church had it's Thanksgiving dinner today. Much food was eated, including pumpkin pie. :kathrin:

The best part is that I get to go to another dinner with my family at Golden Corral on Thanksgiving Day, and have moar food/pumpkin pie. X3

Nebula
Traveler

#5061 Post by Nebula »

Oooo, enjoy the fooods, Supervanman ^^ That always equals happeh times n.n

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#5062 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

FastChapter wrote:I finally got a chance to charge my razor and shave my mess of a face. Blech, I hate having prickly beard-face even if I have the jaw line to pull off a nice goatee. Bah. I also have the jaw line to pull off a nice shaved face.
But it's no-shave November! Though I've failed that, too; I shaved my sideburns and neck, but not my goatee.

My friend has convinced me to write a short story about the thing that happened on Monday. It might help get it off my mind if I get the whole story out there, rather than the general summary I wrote here. Plus, I like writing, even if I don't think I'm particularly good, everyone else seems to think so.

So, when I'm feeling better, I guess I'll get started on that story.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#5063 Post by supervanman64 »

Cessna Skyhawk wrote:
FastChapter wrote:I finally got a chance to charge my razor and shave my mess of a face. Blech, I hate having prickly beard-face even if I have the jaw line to pull off a nice goatee. Bah. I also have the jaw line to pull off a nice shaved face.
But it's no-shave November! Though I've failed that, too; I shaved my sideburns and neck, but not my goatee.
I also trimmed my beard and sideburns, but just to get them to a consistent length. I'm still growing it out. :kathrin:

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#5064 Post by Holy_458 »

supervanman64 wrote:
Cessna Skyhawk wrote:
I also trimmed my beard and sideburns, but just to get them to a consistent length. I'm still growing it out. :kathrin:
You people fail!! I have managed to go all month without shaving! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But seriously, no-shave-November is for a good cause. :)
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#5065 Post by coal »

Holy_458 wrote:
supervanman64 wrote:
Cessna Skyhawk wrote:
You people fail!! I have managed to go all month without shaving! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lol, I have to shave once a week.............................
B4 things get ugly.

But why is it for a good cause?

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#5066 Post by Holy_458 »

coal wrote:
Holy_458 wrote:
supervanman64 wrote:
Cessna Skyhawk wrote:

Lol, I have to shave once a week.............................
B4 things get ugly.

But why is it for a good cause?
(whether people knew this or not...)
No-shave-November is to show awareness for prostate cancer. You show your support by not shaving for the whole month, but some people just do it as an excuse not to shave. :grin:
(Usually because people don't know what it's for.)

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#5067 Post by epion04 »

Holy_458 wrote: (whether people knew this or not...)
No-shave-November is to show awareness for prostate cancer. You show your support by not shaving for the whole month, but some people just do it as an excuse not to shave. :grin:
I would so be in on this if I were not job hunting at the moment. I have found that potential employers don't like it when I come in looking a hybrid between a bush and a Brillo pad :P
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#5068 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

Holy_458 wrote:(whether people knew this or not...)
I actually did not know that. I've just been growing my goatee, and using it as an excuse not to shave my head.

On that note, someone gave me the idea of growing my hair out and putting it in a ponytail.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#5069 Post by coal »

Holy_458 wrote: (whether people knew this or not...)
And this makes sense ? :?

YAY, left over dim sum!

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#5070 Post by Holy_458 »

Woot! I got the Owl City album "Ocean Eyes" :grin:

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go dance as if nobody is watching. Image