Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#4981 Post by Sage Asuka »

Holy_458 wrote:
Sebbie wrote:
Holy_458 wrote:Weather or not pets can sense their owners feelings and emotions is true or not, I don't know. But I DO know that pets seems a lot more conforting when your upset. So suddenly, a black cat annoyingly jumping onto your keyboard and meowing for attention makes you smile instaed of want to throw it across the room.

That, and it's hard not to smile when your holding a very fluffy and affectionate cat. :karen:
Cats are generally bringers of laughter and joy and happiness. And murder.

*Murder presents*
D'awwww.....That's cute in a REAL creepy way.
My cat does that with lizards and cockroaches. Except after he brings me his 'murder presents' he decides to crunch noisily on them in front of me. I do not need to hear the crunching of lizard bones or exoskeletons.

But the comic makes me giggle regardless
Image Image Image Image

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#4982 Post by Holy_458 »

Why did i laugh so hard at this??

JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#4983 Post by coal »

O__O

Don't say that! My cat doesn't bring murder presents! :grin:
That's kinda disturbing the way you talk about him eating them around you... :shock:

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#4984 Post by Verilidaine »

Kitty kitty nom nom nom. ^^

I think it's kind of sweet when they bring you the presents. I mean, I'm really sad that the animal had to die and that we have so many housecats here destroying native small wildlife, but...

Meh, cats eat things, thing go crunch, doesn't bother me.

I made hot chocolate today but used real milk as a treat. Don't know why, just felt like treating myself. :)

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#4985 Post by FastChapter »

I put in my two weeks notice in at the gas station. :mrgreen:

Sabourok
Templar GrandMaster

#4986 Post by Sabourok »

SCIENCE
This made me smile today. :D

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#4987 Post by supervanman64 »

Schnopps wrote:Awesome. For some reason the keyboard solo by J.J. Abrams in "Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions" suddenly popped into my head. You should get an awesome intro to your keyboard solo. The internet demands it!
I love that song. *imagines Wind playing keyboard with that level of win* XD
Sebbie wrote:Cats are generally bringers of laughter and joy and happiness. And murder.

*Murder presents*
My family used to have a cat before the one we have now. It was a cat we found outside our house, so it became an outdoor cat. One day we were in our house, and we hear some squeaking. We looked outside, and there was the cat, nomming on a mouse. O__O

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#4988 Post by FastChapter »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZOC1QXTQLk

It's deer hunting season, and its time we Wisconsin rednecks introduce you folks to Da Turdy Point Buck.

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#4989 Post by epion04 »

For once being BAD at math payed off! In my math class we had to do a small paper on the median income of US citizens over the 15 year period from 1985-2000. The data was provided, we had to analyze the data, talk about the limitations of the data ect ect. From there we had to create a graph of the data fit a curve to it and create a function for it. Well I can graph the data and all that just fine, simple quartic function, but for some reason I for the life of me could not remember how to predict income 5 years out mathematically ( I can find it by graphing it, I just could not remember the symbolic method ), so instead I just made a big deal about pointing out how the quartic function for that data would not give an even close to accurate estimation and then redid the entire problem using linear regression and estimated 2005 median income based on the linear equation to show the overall trend rather than fitting every point in the data exactly. Well, as it turns out the teacher was actually looking more for people to find alternative solutions to the problem then to see if they just knew how to do the obvious to it so I got a perfect score on a paper I was only expecting maybe a C on! :mrgreen:
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Corezy
Council Member
Location: Don't look for me and you'll never ask this question.

#4990 Post by Corezy »

Chemistry class, were making fireworks from some homemade gunpowder and magnisum. They were small fountion ones, but any ways, after we set off two and got down to taking some notes the fire inspector walks in. A very akward situation considering we set off homemade fires on a desk 10 seconds eairlier. A good laugh from the class and we still passed inspection :D
-I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.-

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#4991 Post by AzeNaku »

I have now officially wrought chaos on this forum for a year. :karen:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#4992 Post by supervanman64 »

AzeNaku wrote:I have officially wrought chaos on this forum for a year. :karen:
Happeh (forum) birfdeh, Aze! :kathrin:

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#4993 Post by Sebbie »

Sabourok wrote:SCIENCE
This made me smile today. :D
Hey, it's ATLAS! That's pretty awesome; I wish more people would follow that advice.
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#4994 Post by Holy_458 »

On the subject of cats giving murder presents: One of our cats apparently likes to go out and kill de birdies.
Cute in a creepy way.
Bad in a “Our neighbor is a bird watcher and will shoot the cat if she found out” way.
And funny in a “WHY THE HELL ARE THERE FETHERS ALL OVER THE DINING ROOM?!?!” kind of way. :kathrin:

:mrgreen:
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Ryusen
Grand Templar

#4995 Post by Ryusen »

It's Friday, and the week is over.

*passes out*
Man can live 30 days without food, 4 days without water, and 8 minutes without air. But man cannot live a single second without hope.