The Cars you own. Post pics if you have them.

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

RedNeck Scott
Master

Re: The Cars you own. Post pics if you have them.

#31 Post by RedNeck Scott »

supervanman64 wrote:Well, that truck sure lives up to your username, Scott. :wink:
(I kid, I kid)
lol its true, and thats only 1 of my vehicles

i also had a 78 chevelle

and my 75 nova
Dirt's for racing, Asphalt's just for getting there.

black out more during the times that your alive, so you don't remember the life that you have -
Pickles the Drummer

Drinkin' away the part of the day that i can not sleep away - modest mouse

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#32 Post by supervanman64 »

lol saying you "had" them is an understatement.

Those cars have been pwnd, man! :grin:

RedNeck Scott
Master

#33 Post by RedNeck Scott »

supervanman64 wrote:lol saying you "had" them is an understatement.

Those cars have been pwnd, man! :grin:
the red one died but the gold one lasted another 6 months of racing

black out more during the times that your alive, so you don't remember the life that you have -
Pickles the Drummer

WindDragon
Templar Inner Circle

#34 Post by WindDragon »

I have come of age...to get my driver's permit :mrgreen: ! Just another long perios of time to go before I get a car! Yay :roll:

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#35 Post by KyeRaor »

Ka-boom
Standards FTW! Also. Please check out the set of awesome hanging from the rear view mirror.

VolkswagenFox
Council Member

#36 Post by VolkswagenFox »

KyeRaor wrote:Ka-boom
Standards FTW! Also. Please check out the set of awesome hanging from the rear view mirror.
Ha! I have the same car, and standard as well. VW ftw. I also own two VW Foxes (hence the username).

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#37 Post by epion04 »

Wow. While I will say any day give me a ford or a mazda before a chevy, Nice car Fast. My current Daily driver is an (fairly new) mazda.

As for owned Vehicles, In order starting from 4 years ago,
1) a 1996 Hyundai Accent 1.6L auto (;_;) ( I sold this car after the drivers front wheel came off the car and went down the road ahead of me with the steer knucle and part of the cv shaft still attached to it)
2) 1994 Oldmobile achieva 2.3L quad4 auto (;_;) ( this one I scrapped after it caught fire for the 6th time)
3) 1998 Mazda 626 ( My step-dad blew the engine in this one before I had even gotten the title for it yet)
4) 1991 Ford Ranger 3.0vulcan6 5spd ( this was my longest lasting vehicle ever save for my current car... too bad it went through 3 gallons of ATF a week and about 10 gallons of coolant a week, I kept the truckbox loaded with nothing but coolant and ATF jugs along with the tools to fix the parts the fell off the truck while driving --FAVORITE TRUCK I have owned)
5) 1983 Ford F-150 300Inline6, granny4speed with and NP205T-case 8) I still own this truck technically, it is just sitting in a friends yard 1700miles away from there with no engine, 3 wheels and 1 door.... I need to get around to haulin it out here and rebuilding it.
6)1997 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L4cyl, 5spd 4X4 Awsome little truck, ended up selling because I could not afford the fuel anymore ( I was burning almost 8 gallons of gas a day just getting to and from work in it)
7) --CURRENT CAR--
2002 Mazda Protege5 2.0N/A 5 spd wagon. Best car I have ever owned. I have had to put a lot of work into it to get it in the shape it is in but this one aught to last me a few years which given the above list of cars is saying something. This one I just put in new CV axles, wheel berrings, one new steer knuckle, new struts all around, new transmission clutch pressure plate and machined the flywheel, new mounts ( and 3M'd the front mount for less give ) ect ect.

As for pictures
MY current '02 Mazda

My old '97 tacoma

My 1991 Ranger ( fav. truck so far )

and the first car I ever owned
1996 Hyundai accent

Looking at this car history, it is kind of sad that in the 4years since I got my license, I have been through 7 Vehicles and I have never had a wreck or a ticket or any kind.... (;_;)
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

RedNeck Scott
Master

#38 Post by RedNeck Scott »

my first truck ever was my 1980 chevy k-10. i still own this one but its non-oped right now because i cant smog the motor thats in it.
my second car was a 1997 jetta i bought from a co-worker for 100$. no pink slip and the clutch was dead on it. i put it in the back yard for a month then sold it as a parts car for 500$.
my 3rd car was a 1974 VW sun beetle. it was incredibly ghetto. primer gray and lowered 2 inch off the ground. 1600cc motor and scat quick shifter with the lock-out for reverse. sadly after losing my job i had to sell it to make the final payment on it.
my 4th and current car is my 1997 firebird. i got it for 1350$ and put 1700$ worth of stereo equipment in it. it came with minor front end damage, but for 1350 i dont really care. my plan for this is to strip it and jump it over a canal once i get my truck running again.
and my future car, a 1968 camaro rs/ss. i get that as soon as my mom dies so there might be a bit of a wait till i get that.

Pickles the Drummer

Reichu
Citizen

#39 Post by Reichu »

My car is a Lexus RX 350.

Everyone in my family has driven Mercedes since the days of my Grandpa, but we all agree that it is better than any Mercedes we've ever owned. I think the best thing about Lexus is that its parts are interchangeable with other Toyota parts. If you've ever owned a Mercedes then you know it costs an arm and a leg to maintain, because you have to get the parts from Germany. The computers always have problems on Mercedes too, but my car has 20,000 miles on it so far and I haven't had any reason to bring it in other than to get the oil changed and routine maintenance. I really, really love this car. *L*

I live in the middle of nowhere too, so being able to take it to a Toyota dealership, instead of driving 3+ hours to get to a Lexus dealership, is such a relief!

Oh oh and I got the cutest Keyfob with it OMG!!

:nora: :nora: :nora:

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#40 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

:o! Vaultboy!
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Mentalguy

#41 Post by Mentalguy »

01 Monte Carlo SS
thevan in the background is also mine.

There are voices in my head. I don't know what they are saying. It's all in Spanish.

Iceimp
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Leoian!

#42 Post by Iceimp »

:grin:
Don't unban Leo!
TEAM YASH