The Official Coming and Going Thread

Anything and everything.
Grand Templar

Re: The Official Coming and Going Thread

#2026 Post by Dadrobit » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Fawkes wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:36 am
Well I guess this has been a long time coming... but I think it's time for me to go. A lot has changed during my time here, not that I regret it or anything, but I don't think I belong here anymore. I'm nothing but a lurker here nowadays, not really talking to anyone here these days and with little less than 40 posts in the last year to say I'm that "active". So I say goodbye to all of you that I've had fun with over the years and I hope you all continue have fun here on the forums, it be one hell of a ride.

Goodbye everyone.

~Fawkes
See you when you get back! :mrgrin:

Not-so-Veteran

#2027 Post by ThunderVolt » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:17 pm

Fawkes wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:36 am
Well I guess this has been a long time coming... but I think it's time for me to go. A lot has changed during my time here, not that I regret it or anything, but I don't think I belong here anymore. I'm nothing but a lurker here nowadays, not really talking to anyone here these days and with little less than 40 posts in the last year to say I'm that "active". So I say goodbye to all of you that I've had fun with over the years and I hope you all continue have fun here on the forums, it be one hell of a ride.

Goodbye everyone.

~Fawkes
Wew lad. Sorry to hear that. Well, if you ever come back, know you'll be welcomed with loving arms.
Currently dead. If you really need something out of me, shoot a DM.

Templar Inner Circle

#2028 Post by SirSlaughter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Hey guys, I'm back again! I've been gone for the last...6 months? So I'm at my tech training and getting ready to graduate! I'm almost out of here! Thought I would pop back in. Especially since i got a PM from someone I met here...5 years ago.

Not-so-Veteran

#2029 Post by ThunderVolt » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 am

SirSlaughter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Hey guys, I'm back again! I've been gone for the last...6 months? So I'm at my tech training and getting ready to graduate! I'm almost out of here! Thought I would pop back in. Especially since i got a PM from someone I met here...5 years ago.
Glad you're back!
Currently dead. If you really need something out of me, shoot a DM.

Grand Templar

#2030 Post by Dadrobit » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:11 pm

SirSlaughter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Welcome back! :mrgrin: