The Official Coming and Going Thread

Anything and everything.

Moderators: Yash, Him

Grand Templar

Re: The Official Coming and Going Thread

#2026 Post by Dadrobit » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Fawkes wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:36 am
Well I guess this has been a long time coming... but I think it's time for me to go. A lot has changed during my time here, not that I regret it or anything, but I don't think I belong here anymore. I'm nothing but a lurker here nowadays, not really talking to anyone here these days and with little less than 40 posts in the last year to say I'm that "active". So I say goodbye to all of you that I've had fun with over the years and I hope you all continue have fun here on the forums, it be one hell of a ride.

Goodbye everyone.

~Fawkes
See you when you get back! :mrgrin:

Not-so-Veteran

#2027 Post by ThunderVolt » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:17 pm

Fawkes wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:36 am
Well I guess this has been a long time coming... but I think it's time for me to go. A lot has changed during my time here, not that I regret it or anything, but I don't think I belong here anymore. I'm nothing but a lurker here nowadays, not really talking to anyone here these days and with little less than 40 posts in the last year to say I'm that "active". So I say goodbye to all of you that I've had fun with over the years and I hope you all continue have fun here on the forums, it be one hell of a ride.

Goodbye everyone.

~Fawkes
Wew lad. Sorry to hear that. Well, if you ever come back, know you'll be welcomed with loving arms.

Templar Inner Circle

#2028 Post by SirSlaughter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Hey guys, I'm back again! I've been gone for the last...6 months? So I'm at my tech training and getting ready to graduate! I'm almost out of here! Thought I would pop back in. Especially since i got a PM from someone I met here...5 years ago.

Not-so-Veteran

#2029 Post by ThunderVolt » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 am

SirSlaughter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Hey guys, I'm back again! I've been gone for the last...6 months? So I'm at my tech training and getting ready to graduate! I'm almost out of here! Thought I would pop back in. Especially since i got a PM from someone I met here...5 years ago.
Glad you're back!

Grand Templar

#2030 Post by Dadrobit » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:11 pm

SirSlaughter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Welcome back! :mrgrin: