The Wait is Over

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Richardl0380
New Citizen

The Wait is Over

#1 Post by Richardl0380 »

It is now February 1st

Back in November when this book was first announced I ordered it without hesitation, I'd already had Paypal and so far all transactions with it went well. Anyway I waited until the promised day of releasing and was elated when the books started shipping out even going so far as too watching it live on Ustream. One day I got a message that my book was being shipped, it was great until a few minutes later I go another message saying the shipping label was destroyed. I was slightly worried until Tom posted a topic saying that he would re-ship them. I waited about a week before I sent a letter to Tom's Gmail, he didn't respond so I assumed he'd been swamped with many other similar letters and didn't pursue it any loner. Time passed and when the book still hadn't shown up by the fifteenth I sent a PM to Tom inquiring about it. A few days passed and no response came so I sent the same message again on the twenty fourth with a little note on top asking for a response. It is now the twenty eigth in California and still no book, I'm hoping that this forum post attracts more attention.

Basically all I want is a response from Tom saying that I didn't waste $20 and a good 2 months of waiting.

I was finally able to get ahold of Tom through Sage and will hopefully get a PM from him soon. Best of luck to those who have still yet to receive their book.

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

Re: 20 Days of waiting

#2 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Since there's no indication that anyone has helped you, in the label destroyed massage thread Tom tells how to contact him about this issue.
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

Richardl0380
New Citizen

Re: 20 Days of waiting

#3 Post by Richardl0380 »

Ster Zetanee wrote:Since there's no indication that anyone has helped you, in the label destroyed massage thread Tom tells how to contact him about this issue.
As stated above I've tried doing that multiple times. No response.

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

Re: 21 Days of waiting

#4 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Did you try the chat room?
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Fireball0236 »

I suggested to him before to do so, however I am unsure if he tried it.

Richardl0380
New Citizen

#6 Post by Richardl0380 »

Ster Zetanee wrote:Did you try the chat room?
Trying that as I type, he is "On but never on," Odd that he hasn't noticed this board yet.

Escobar
Apprentice

Re: 22 Days of waiting

#7 Post by Escobar »

I usually see him online at least once (on RvB) when I'm on but I haven't seen him in a while.

Furrypaws
Traveler

#8 Post by Furrypaws »

Still waiting for the book here too. And i didn't get any messages like "book shipped" or whatever. I wonder if my book is lost or not. Though maybe it's normal to wait something from USA for a month, cause I'm in Russia. So I'll be patient and wait some more time, hehe.
making the laws is the same as breaking them

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by Fireball0236 »

International shipping is 6-10 days, the way the books were originally sent (I am unaware for any "package destroyed" ones). No matter what the country is... I would try and get in contact with Tom as well, Furrypaws.

D-Zid-816
Traveler

#10 Post by D-Zid-816 »

Well mine hasn't arrived yet either, but I managed to get hold of Tom via his email, and I'm under the impression that a replacement will be sent out when he receives his next batch, though I was told that it would be a while till he gets them. But I'm ok with waiting, its hardly anyone but the postal services fault for the book (books in our combined cases, Richardl0380, Furrypaws) not turning up.

lostsnow
Traveler

Re: 23 Days of waiting

#11 Post by lostsnow »

I already got in contact with Tom and he told me more books are on the way too his place. He says 500 books went out but somehow they either got lost or were delivered to the wrong place. So ill just wait for my replacement when tom gets his new shipment of books in.

Sad, though, someone out their, who is not me, is enjoying a nice free TwoKind's Book, -sign- well at least this way it got advertised to someone who might of not known about it :?
Don't worry about tomorrow, just worry about today!!

Game Programmer - C++ - SDL/OpenGL/DirectX
Current Game - DeathMatch
Status - Stage 1(Design Phase)

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

Re: 23 Days of waiting

#12 Post by FastChapter »

Is that why I keep getting boxes of TwoKinds books at my doorstep? :twisted:

D-Zid-816
Traveler

Re: The Wait is Over

#13 Post by D-Zid-816 »

Wooohoo! got a replacement book on its way to my doorstep! :o
Been a long wait from the pre-orders! buuuut, im sure from what i've read from the peeps who have received them that it'll have been worth the wait :)

Big thank you goes out to Tom for getting this all sorted for me :D

FastChapter wrote:Is that why I keep getting boxes of TwoKinds books at my doorstep? :twisted:
:( *shakes fist*

Dlemon
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Dlemon »

D-Zid-816 wrote:Well mine hasn't arrived yet either, but I managed to get hold of Tom via his email, and I'm under the impression that a replacement will be sent out when he receives his next batch, though I was told that it would be a while till he gets them. But I'm ok with waiting, its hardly anyone but the postal services fault for the book (books in our combined cases, Richardl0380, Furrypaws) not turning up.
Same thing here. I haven't received one but have been told via email I'll get a replacement. I can wait quite a while longer.

HiveMind
Master

Re: The Wait is Over

#15 Post by HiveMind »

I was to late for my own copy of a signed book.................DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN...........Curse this world.
But, good they got everything sorted out.
"Prepare for Ascension" -kane