Book now for Sale

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaijr

Re: Book now for Sale

#16 Post by Kaijr »

No, I didn't think of trying that..I'll go try it now, thanks!

--Edit--
avwolf wrote:
Kaijr wrote:
avwolf wrote:The book is available via IndyPlanet. That link should take you to the TwoKinds Volume 1 product page.
I tried ordering the book using Paypal on the link above, but it wants me to include a State in my Canadian shipping address. Can I not order it if I'm in Canada?

Everything else is good except it wont let me order the book if I don't include a State in my shipping address. I'm worried that if I include a random State along with my other information, I'd be paying for the book to ship to that State and not my address.
As a Canadian, you should have a Province, which serves the same purpose. Did you check for your Province in the "State" blank?
Kaijr wrote:No, I didn't think of trying that..I'll go try it now, thanks!
Nope..Still asked me to put a State. I even got it to make a pull down menu for me to choose a province because that's all it showed and for some reason it still said it was wrong and wanted me to choose again.

Is there another place where I can order the book from?

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by avwolf »

Kaijr wrote:Is there another place where I can order the book from?
I don't know of anywhere else that you can order the book from, but you might try emailing them and seeing what they recommend: indyplanet@gmail.com . I mean, they should do whatever they can to help you, since that'll get them a sale, and if their website is borked, that's something they need to know anyway.

Kaijr

#18 Post by Kaijr »

Ok, thanks for the help and email. I'll try it and post back here when I get an answer, if I get an answer.

:mrgreen:

HeroOfHype
Traveler

#19 Post by HeroOfHype »

so basally... the book is just the webcomic put into paper format?

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#20 Post by Schrodinger »

HeroOfHype wrote:so basally... the book is just the webcomic put into paper format?
Reformatted with some pages redrawn and recolored.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

HeroOfHype
Traveler

#21 Post by HeroOfHype »

Schrodinger wrote:
HeroOfHype wrote:so basally... the book is just the webcomic put into paper format?
Reformatted with some pages redrawn and recolored.

cool

*has no cash*

loy_fung

#22 Post by loy_fung »

The link didn't directly take me to it but I found it through the search anyway lol. Just curious but the profits from here go to tom right, or if any for that matter. Just wanna know if I'm supporting him this way :grin: . Also when is he going to have preorders for his second book? Has he already had them and if not where can I find the announcement when he puts it up?

TundraG3ckO

#23 Post by TundraG3ckO »

is there still a chance to buy this book?
will there a reprints?
i hope so... :(

J2ghz

#24 Post by J2ghz »

I'd like to ask if the first book is currently available to buy anywhere? I looked for it on forums, found a few links to indyplanet, but none of them working. I serached Indyplanet and found http://www.indyplanet.com/front/product/112367/, but I don't think this is the first book. It isn't on http://www.indyplanet.com/front/brand/twokinds/ either.
So I'd like to know whether the book will ever be available again, or it was just one-time offer?

prototype99
Master

#25 Post by prototype99 »

I would like to know this as well, i'd love to have a twokinds paperback, especially if it's got improved artwork
stop! look at these cute emotes! :flora: :kathrin: :natani: :nora: okay you may continue!

prototype99
Master

#26 Post by prototype99 »

i didn't think that was too old but okay! point taken! now i just wait...
stop! look at these cute emotes! :flora: :kathrin: :natani: :nora: okay you may continue!

prototype99
Master

#27 Post by prototype99 »

how am i meant to do that? XD

micahchetrit

#28 Post by micahchetrit »

Just so you guys know, you can get the regular softcover (or manga editions, even though they aren't manga dimensions) on amazon
Here's the link for vol. 1 http://www.amazon.com/Twokinds-Vol-1-Ma ... D603WXZP0G
Volume 2 sold out a day or two ago. I ordered both on Sunday when I first heard. Look good.
~
Sincerely,
Micah
"Life is too short to hold grudges"