Problem with your Order?

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Problem with your Order?

#16 Post by Fireball0236 »

Count 6-10 days (probably week days) from the moment you got the message about your electronic label having been printed. Belgium here, and I got mine today ^^.

Offtopic, nice signature & avatar.

1stunit

#17 Post by 1stunit »

oh thank you i got mine on the 8th so should get it in the next couple of days

offtopic: thank you, i allwaysed liked you avatar ever since i first saw it on RHQ

Zeuxis
New Citizen

#18 Post by Zeuxis »

Got mine today! 8 days after the email.

Number 50/500, sketch and no bookmark. But I'm not too concerned about the bookmark since I got an awesome sketch! :P

Dlemon
Grand Templar

#19 Post by Dlemon »

Any falling out pages?

I got my email 'bout a week ago. Hopefully it will arrive soon, I don't think I live too far away from Tom that it should take two weeks.

lostsnow
Traveler

#20 Post by lostsnow »

Still waiting on mine here too. :(
Don't worry about tomorrow, just worry about today!!

Game Programmer - C++ - SDL/OpenGL/DirectX
Current Game - DeathMatch
Status - Stage 1(Design Phase)

Krid
Traveler

#21 Post by Krid »

Fireball0236 wrote:I would suggest adding a margin to the side of the page, that is glued to the spine.
QFT.
Tom: If you do a second run of books then apply the lessons you've learned from this instead of having it be a simple re-release. ^^

1stunit

#22 Post by 1stunit »

yay mine came today number 144

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#23 Post by Nuff »

I'm still awaiting mine atm, by the sound of things though others are coming in 8 or so days after the email so in theroy mine should be here today, I'll have to wait till I can check my mail box after work. If not I'll give it a few more days... man I hate living so far away lol

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#24 Post by Fireball0236 »

Best of luck Nuff! God, working (like studying) while avidly waiting for something to arrive must be horror xD .

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#25 Post by Nuff »

Hehe, it's normally ok because I have stuff delivered to my work. Only this time I forgot to change the address so it'll be at home, if it's not lost by the most useless postman of all time. He's lost stuff of mine before, and failed to deliver things with his "no one was home" message shoved in my mail box when I was at home waiting for it he just couldn't be [censored] to walk down my driveway and actually to my house... arsehat

Escobar
Apprentice

#26 Post by Escobar »

Nuff wrote:Hehe, it's normally ok because I have stuff delivered to my work. Only this time I forgot to change the address so it'll be at home, if it's not lost by the most useless postman of all time. He's lost stuff of mine before, and failed to deliver things with his "no one was home" message shoved in my mail box when I was at home waiting for it he just couldn't be [censored] to walk down my driveway and actually to my house... arsehat
My postman won't even get out of the car to put stuff in my mailbox and any packages are either crammed in awkwardly or left next to the box for any passer-by to quite easily steal (which I believe has happened to previous packages).

Kitten
Templar Master

#27 Post by Kitten »

Nuff wrote:Hehe, it's normally ok because I have stuff delivered to my work. Only this time I forgot to change the address so it'll be at home, if it's not lost by the most useless postman of all time. He's lost stuff of mine before, and failed to deliver things with his "no one was home" message shoved in my mail box when I was at home waiting for it he just couldn't be [censored] to walk down my driveway and actually to my house... arsehat

Augh I HATE that! I've had that happen to me on more than one occasion, with EVERYONE home.. seriously. THREE cars are parked in front of the house, TWO being in the driveway. Not to mention all the windows were open and we were in the house walking in front of said windows...

It wasn't even COLD at the time! GET OUT OF THE CAR IT WON'T KILL YOU TO WALK A BIT.

-___- *huff*

Now that I'm done ranting, I'd like to report that my book hasn't fallen apart yet :3
Yes. That 'squee' you heard, was Kitten.
Much much love towards Tom!
I log in every day, I just kinda lurk the boards ^^;

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#28 Post by Nuff »

The arsehat managed to deliver it today! Whoop! Though, being on prime form he did manage to make the package look like he'd tried to feed it through a blender Oo. Luckily the book is fine ^_^ YAY *hugs new book*

Now I've just gotta be really careful when reading it. It feels so frail in my big stupid hands I'm scared I'm going to destroy it :?

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#29 Post by Fireball0236 »

I think they made a stand to check packages for complete-ness. "Hey, this package looks fine. We'll have to rip it a bit then, and scare the clients."

Say Nuff, what number have you got? Sketch, :D ?

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#30 Post by Nuff »

Lol yeah. "This came from america? never!" *throws it at wall*

check the sketch thread