Book Completion Progress (Updated 11/18)

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#16 Post by Fireball0236 »

Tom wrote:The book will be paperback. Hardcover would be quite expensive, you know? :grin: I might make one or two hardcovers for myself and family/friends, but I don't see it ever being released publicly as hardcover.
As ignorant I am on any books/litterature, I just wanted to ask, in general, how much more expensive is hardcover?

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Awesome! Thanks for the update; I've been feeling the strain, but I didn't want to speak out, and seem like I'm trying to rush you. =^.^=

@ Fooby: Yes, I believe he said paypal... Grrr... Oh well, I'll tell my dad to make an account, just for this. :P

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by epion04 »

Just to be able to say I said it, consider this MY PREORDER. To get the extra sketch, my credit card number, my drivers license number, and social security number are as follows..........ok maybe not. But still preordered.

I am making a paypal just for this :roll: .
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Garrett
Grand Templar

#19 Post by Garrett »

THE BOOK WILL BE RELEASED THIS YEAR O_o?!
*triumphant pelvic thrust*

...Okay, I don't know where that came from, but it won't happen again...

I'm preordering, and that's that. I'd like to know where we can preorder it, when it is avaialable? Will there be a link on the homepage?

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#20 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Frick >_<
There's no way I'm going to be able to use my parent's, and I feel really uncomfortable lying about my age on something like Paypal...
Maybe I'll just "borrow" y mom's account. Pay her back secretly.

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by Fireball0236 »

If it's really late 2008, you could try and ask your mother to use her Paypal, and get the book as a Christmas/New Year's gift for you?

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#22 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Oh, HELL no, I don't want her to find out what it is. >_> At all.

Something tells me she'll be opposed to a comic book with half-naked and fully-naked animal people running around. Must be secretive.
If anything I can try to claim it's Calvin and Hobbes. I have a dozen of those, so she'd understand that, with any luck.

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#23 Post by A.J./Kho »

Just exclaim the following; FOR SCIENCE! Because, if they're covered in fur, they're not dirty... or pr0n. You can also pull the I want to, and you can't stop me!
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#24 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Because that'll work. :roll:

Meh, I'll figure something out.

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#25 Post by A.J./Kho »

You could only show the cover, and then show the rating, and then say you like the art, heck, my mom bought me an anatomy book for art, and she's ok with the naked pics innit.

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#26 Post by epion04 »

FoobyKamikaze wrote:Frick >_<
There's no way I'm going to be able to use my parent's, and I feel really uncomfortable lying about my age on something like Paypal...
Maybe I'll just "borrow" y mom's account. Pay her back secretly.
Too bad you are on the other end of the country completely. Would say I could front it for ya, but there is the whole 2,350 miles( rough guesstimate from google maps) between the areas >_<.

There are some nice things to being of legal age, the problem is most things about it involve bills ...... :?
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by Fireball0236 »

Rather than completing the discussion in the Ranting board. I have no clue how hard it would be to set up (and if it's possible for an individual), but a way for paying could be "PayByCash". They have all sorts of options (also including Paypal, Wire/Bank Transfer, etc).

Kitten
Templar Master

#28 Post by Kitten »

You can always find a nearby friend with a paypal account, give them the cash, make sure they put it in their account and order it for you. Then they can just give it to you when it's mailed to their house.

I'm gonna order mine but I think I might have it sent to a friends house.
Yes. That 'squee' you heard, was Kitten.
Much much love towards Tom!
I log in every day, I just kinda lurk the boards ^^;

Gabe

How to contact

#29 Post by Gabe »

Who knows how to contact Tom? I am sure many of us do but I was wondering about some questions for him. Like if he does Twokinds alone or has help, what tasks are there in making a webcomic, and others.

Well, yeah. :mrgreen:
....Uhhhhhh...

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#30 Post by A.J./Kho »

Ah, a beginner to the world of webcomic making.

Welcome, words of advice.

names are freakin' hard to come up with. Use RNG's to get a basic idea.