Change of update days

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Change of update days

#1 Post by guest »

I was just wondering, do you guys think the updates would be easyer if it changed to Tuesday and friday?

They are both three days apart...

Sage
He Who Makes Catgirls

Re: Change of update days

#2 Post by Sage »

guest wrote:I was just wondering, do you guys think the updates would be easyer if it changed to Tuesday and friday?

They are both three days apart...
Last i checked there were 7 days in a week-- so you cant have 2 days that are 3 days apart...

And anyways Tom updates when he can or when he feels like it-- otherwise there would be a comic up right now...

catldr24
Only a LITTLE Sadistic

#3 Post by catldr24 »

Thank you for that post, Sage. It saved the rest of us the trouble.

#4 Post by guest »

Hiya it's me again.

I just wanted to point out that it is 3 days apart. And that I ment to say Tuesday and Saterday...

Let me show you:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saterday.

Jet

#5 Post by Jet »

Yeah that still doesn't change the fact that it is up to Tom when he puts a new comic up. Thanks for doing the days of the weeks for us Guest just incase anyone was confused you sure helped them out.

Sirver
Apprentice

#6 Post by Sirver »

guest wrote:Hiya it's me again.

I just wanted to point out that it is 3 days apart. And that I ment to say Tuesday and Saterday...

Let me show you:

nope you're still an idiot. There is four days between Tuesday and Saturday. Or do you mean as the day after which would still be wrong because there is only two days between Saturday and Tuesday. So let me be the first to say this:

Welcome to the 21st Century, you are 10 years late.
FA

Sage
He Who Makes Catgirls

#7 Post by Sage »

Let me show you:

You may want to look at that again and learn how to count- if they were 3 days apart you would see
Update - 1 - 2 - 3 - Update - 1 - 2 - 3

However thats 8 days so on that 3rd day its an update. so it acutally looks like this
Update 1 - 2 - 3 - Update - 1 - 2 - Repeat

See? I'ts basic math. The correct way to word it would be 2 or more days apart. Or simply say every 3 to 4 days in succession, if you want to count the day the comic must be done on you say 2-3 days in succession. It's this amazing thing called English!
Also it is called Saturday not Saterday... but thats also English...

Sirver wrote:

Let me show you:

nope you're still an idiot. There is four days between Tuesday and Saturday. Or do you mean as the day after which would still be wrong because there is only two days between Saturday and Tuesday. So let me be the first to say this:

Thanks for jumping in Sirver - you type faster than myself aparently - And nice use of Mai Hime's Natsuki ^^

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#8 Post by Shayd »

last week Tom updated comic 3 times (monday, wednesday, and friday) this week, monday, (next will be in Saturday) What the hell is going on? Random updates? :evil: (;_;) :shock:
<Insert retarded signature here>

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by avwolf »

Shayd, this topic has been dead for more than two and a half years. Please do not necropost.

Besides, it's the end of the semester for college students in America. Tom's probably had finals to distract him from drawing the comic, and he set the title to that so that we know to expect that his Monday/Friday schedule will have a slight disruption. Just like I won't be surprised if he misses next Friday because Christmas is next Thursday.

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#10 Post by Shayd »

LOCK this topic...
<Insert retarded signature here>