Color or Black&White?

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Painseeker
Citizen

#166 Post by Painseeker »

At Least We Know It's Definately Going To Be In Color ^_^
There's Too Much Colour In Twokinds
Removing It Would REALLY Suck XD

Garrett
Grand Templar

#167 Post by Garrett »

Why do people still post here?

IT'S ALREADY BEEN ANOUNCED THAT IT WILL BE IN COLOR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED THEN GTFO.

With that, I humbly request this thread be locked ty^^

Liro

#168 Post by Liro »

id definatly just simply buy both.. the option to me would be more then satisfying.
If i ever do somthing crazy i normaly hide somwhere no one can find me.. so thats why im trying to make a secret lab!

lonely_Cur
Apprentice

Re: Color or Black&White?

#169 Post by lonely_Cur »

I say color! all the way. The Comic is colored and you use those colors well. I mean if you have a color comic wouldn't it make sense to make the book color to. I mean when you've got a dark or ironicly a black & white story with lots of contrast and self reflection then yes, by all means color or if you want to get really fancy only color things to a certain extent to emphasise important things etc. However this isn't that kind of comic, you need color to get that differentiation between love and that warm and fuzzy feeling, compared to the darker or sadder or actiony moments. If you are going for intensenes then B&W is the way to go but it really subdues or more like cripples romantic or otherwise happy moments.

note: I don't hate B&W I like it in certain comics, but not in this one.
I'm not senile, I just talk to myself because the rest of you don't provide adequate conversation.

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

Re: Color or Black&White?

#170 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

lonely_Cur wrote:I say color! all the way. The Comic is colored and you use those colors well. I mean if you have a color comic wouldn't it make sense to make the book color to. I mean when you've got a dark or ironicly a black & white story with lots of contrast and self reflection then yes, by all means color or if you want to get really fancy only color things to a certain extent to emphasise important things etc. However this isn't that kind of comic, you need color to get that differentiation between love and that warm and fuzzy feeling, compared to the darker or sadder or actiony moments. If you are going for intensenes then B&W is the way to go but it really subdues or more like cripples romantic or otherwise happy moments.

note: I don't hate B&W I like it in certain comics, but not in this one.
Look two posts up, plz. Thank you.

Not to mention the book is already being printed.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re:

#171 Post by Schrodinger »

Garrett wrote:Why do people still post here?

IT'S ALREADY BEEN ANOUNCED THAT IT WILL BE IN COLOR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED THEN GTFO.

With that, I humbly request this thread be locked ty^^
seconded.
What was it the spider said to the fly...