Welcome to the Temp board

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tom
The Artist

Welcome to the Temp board

#1 Post by Tom »

Hello everyone. As most of you know, I announced a few days ago that I would be making a Twokinds book. This book will span the first few chapters of the story, and it is being remade as I type. The book will be anywhere from 100 to 175 pages long, and will have a lot of improvements as far as basic artistic and spelling mistakes go. It is planned for release sometime next year, hopefully before school ends.

That being said, I need some help with it. Since this book is for you guys, I think it's only appropriate if you all had an influence on how the books turn out. Maybe you don't have any suggestions, maybe you do. I'll listen to whatever you guys have to say, and if it sounds like a good idea, I'll put it in there. This forum will be deleted shortly after the first book comes out, so be sure to give your input now while you have the chance.

Types of suggestions you may wish to add: Formats, storylines, story changes, character name changes, location name changes, specific page changes, additional comics, different transitions, alternate stories, etc.

Here are some of the changes I am already implementing: A prologue is being added. The story about the Masks will be explained in more detail. Their will be several pages of MiniKinds added to the end of the book. Sketches will be placed at the end of the book. The first chapter will be remade and improved.

Please add your input.

Michelle Zen
Merchant

#2 Post by Michelle Zen »

ohhh ohh ohh, will it be sold in asia, specifically in singapore?

Love, Hate... And Then Love Again.

Yash
Administrator

#3 Post by Yash »

Shadow has a good point.

Along with a continuation of what we've seen seen from the comic, a section should be dedicated to explaining Keith's full story during his time living with the Keidran.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Tom
The Artist

#4 Post by Tom »

Yes, I can ship worldwide, specificall singapore. :wink:

Sirver
Apprentice

#5 Post by Sirver »

Tom wrote:Yes, I can ship worldwide, specificall singapore. :wink:
even England??

*points at a small island above france* *sobs*
Welcome to the 21st Century, you are 10 years late.
FA

Michelle Zen
Merchant

#6 Post by Michelle Zen »

thx tom!!! now, last fear, i dont go crazy over 2kinds again and fall in love with flora.

Love, Hate... And Then Love Again.

Yoshi
Traveler

lol

#7 Post by Yoshi »

Yeah I suggest keeping the storyline and pretty much every comic the way it was (save the typos and what not) and agree with shadow... fill in some of the missing parts.

~Yoshi~

Strider
Citizen

#8 Post by Strider »

hmm, I reckon the storylines fine, you just need to do more details on each charactars life story, (Oh yer, what made trace do that curse???? The one that made her get those big ears) the gods, oh and the clans for the kredians, a bit more about the war, and well thats it for me...
Though thats only my opinion...

FoxKnight

#9 Post by FoxKnight »

I think the story line is good as it is. Maybe one page per character about brief history or favorite color and whatnot. Random facts about the characters would be cool, too (Just don't tell us the red hair guys name :wink: ) So basicly just a character sheet I guess for some of the people. Well thats my imput, for all its worth. Can't wait to see how it all comes out

Balmung
Citizen

#10 Post by Balmung »

yea, what they said. Also, if you decide to do the character things, don't put the red hair guy's name, or put something like Rehd HaredGai or something. >_> <_< Also, for the first 10 buyers, you should include some gift art or something.
poop

Barth
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Dio

#11 Post by Barth »

will the minikinds be sepertae from the story line, hopefully in its own little area.

#12 Post by Guest »

[quote="Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang"]thx tom!!! now, last fear, i dont go crazy over 2kinds again and fall in love with flora.[/quot

dont mock me 71G3R.

#13 Post by Guest »

Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang wrote:thx tom!!! now, last fear, i dont go crazy over 2kinds again and fall in love with flora.
dont mock me 71G3R.

Tom
The Artist

#14 Post by Tom »

All the minikinds will be in a section at the end. oh, forgot to mention that there will probably be a short story at the end about Flora's childhood, if I have time to draw it out.

Yoshi
Traveler

:)

#15 Post by Yoshi »

sounds great to me!

~Yoshi~