Welcome to the Temp board

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

lennythegamefreakjl

#91 Post by lennythegamefreakjl »

makeing a book of sounds like a awsome idea i hope icould get it in michigan ur comic is awsome a book of it would be feaking awsome!! when is the book going to come out? no caps from this guy

Zeuxis
New Citizen

#92 Post by Zeuxis »

lennythegamefreakjl wrote:Making a book sounds like a awsome idea! I hope I could get it in Michigan. Your comic is awesome, and a book of it would be feaking awesome!! When is the book going to come out? (No caps from this guy)
Punctuation! Make it your friend, please.

We don't know when it will come out, but I'm betting that if you have an internet connection, you will be able to buy it.

Sirver
Apprentice

#93 Post by Sirver »

lennythegamefreakjl wrote:makeing a book of sounds like a awsome idea i hope icould get it in michigan ur comic is awsome a book of it would be feaking awsome!! when is the book going to come out? no caps from this guy
... I have no idea what this guy said... Can someone lock the Twokinds: BookOne Board... All the questions have been answered and there's not really much point of leaving open for newbs to spam up the place until Tom actually makes the book...
Welcome to the 21st Century, you are 10 years late.
FA

Brokenhearted

#94 Post by Brokenhearted »

I can't beleve it! *head explods from sheer amazment* It's already so perfect except for the fact that you needto add more back ground info on the characters somewhere in the story.
Your brain will explode with awesomeness in five seconds.

Bob The Almighty

#95 Post by Bob The Almighty »

Pretty big problem I've seen, I already posted about this in the discussion of Jan 8 comic, but iodine wasn't used for medicine until 1935, and that's pretty recent because I thought this took place way before that.
If fire fighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime, then what do freedom fighters fight?

Sage
He Who Makes Catgirls

#96 Post by Sage »

Bob The Almighty wrote:Pretty big problem I've seen, I already posted about this in the discussion of Jan 8 comic, but iodine wasn't used for medicine until 1935, and that's pretty recent because I thought this took place way before that.
Your an idiot now get in the soup. Oh darn it - Im suposed to try and be nicer this year-- you're not an idiot- but you did your research wrong and you don't seem to realize this isn't about the past present or future of Earth it is about a different world/Universe - whatever -- ok- NOW get in the soup.

Malta Soron

#97 Post by Malta Soron »

Is the book still being worked on, or has Tom forsaken it?

Sage
He Who Makes Catgirls

#98 Post by Sage »

Malta Soron wrote:Is the book still being worked on, or has Tom forsaken it?
Its not being worked on as much - but it has not been declared dead- you just have to wait till Tom feels like coming around to talking about it again which probably wont be soon.

Malta Soron

#99 Post by Malta Soron »

Sage wrote:
Malta Soron wrote:Is the book still being worked on, or has Tom forsaken it?
Its not being worked on as much - but it has not been declared dead- you just have to wait till Tom feels like coming around to talking about it again which probably wont be soon.
OK, thanks.

Red-93

#100 Post by Red-93 »

Can't think of any changes... Maybe more history (As someone mentioned before). Is this like any book I could go buy from a shop, or only available at netstore or something like that...?
'Uh... Sure... I'll just turn around and pretend this never happened' -Dave [No, not that Dave!]

RobbieThe1st
Templar GrandMaster

#101 Post by RobbieThe1st »

Red-93 wrote:Can't think of any changes... Maybe more history (As someone mentioned before). Is this like any book I could go buy from a shop, or only available at netstore or something like that...?
\

it will be, but currently the only way to get a copy is to make one out of the images... :wink:

*Tom starts chasing RobbieThe1st and bashing him with his paint brush yelling "copyright infringement"

ok... sorry :(

still, currently thats the only way to get one lol :roll: :oops:

AVENGER:MATT_GUN

#102 Post by AVENGER:MATT_GUN »

I'm making a book myself!I'm done with three chapters but I have held off the 4th-18th for 5 months!I need to get on the ball!
Sean Mahana

RobbieThe1st
Templar GrandMaster

Re: ...

#103 Post by RobbieThe1st »

AVENGER:MATT_GUN wrote:I'm making a book myself!I'm done with three chapters but I have held off the 4th-18th for 5 months!I need to get on the ball!
cool... how are you printing it, on what size paper, and how are you binding it? i want to know if its better than mine

spoiler:
yea, i have a book myself... made it before i found the forums... i did it on standard white copy paper, at 150dpi, 4 comics per page(half-sheet [landscape] wide) iil post pics later if tom doesnt ban me or you... LOL *grin*

AVENGER:MATT_GUN

not sure

#104 Post by AVENGER:MATT_GUN »

i'm not really sure...Right now I'm worying about the story.
Sean Mahana

TwoDuo
Location: Somewhere where there is very little light and an angry woman is yelling at me to stop playing D&

#105 Post by TwoDuo »

I haven't read the whole *dang* topic yet so **mi mucho sry** if you have the same idea and posted it earlier . If we could add some more history to each character like an extra book just specifically for history of each character. Examples would be Trace's history before the memory loss. Flora as a slave. Keith's life before and after his parents death. And if Tom feels like it a breif history of Natani and her/his (which ever is preferred (I like her better)) brother Zen. Spelling errors of course need to be removed (as said by Tom) and some updates in art could be added to earlier pages (I would like it if he kept it the same as a reminder of how much he has improved). Why am I so thoughtful I hate it!!?!! Some added parts to close gaps. Out of complete boredom I'll say something out of topic. I got my braces removed and now my teeth hurt like hell because my retainer hates me.

*people take it really offensively*

P.S. before I registered for the forum I thought Twokinds should have been a book why do I always come up with something and it's already taken? How about some sympathy here.
Pie can be dangerous to you and other people's faces!