Welcome to the Temp board

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#121 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Hey man, so long as it's you making it, I don't think anyone will have any problem with it. =^.^=

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#122 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

B_Dog wrote:
Adjutant Reflex wrote:God, when this book is released, I'll be the first to buy it. I'll camp outside three bookstores AT ONCE for THREE WEEKS if I have to!

...TOM HURRY IT UP
Hey,
Great things take time! Tom is working as hard as possible to get it done as soon as possible. He juggling quite a bit...

It'll get done...be patient.
But great things happen all at once! I think that's what reflex is going on...

=^.^=

bridgebrain
Citizen

#123 Post by bridgebrain »

Sage wrote: It might be the year 2008 before you even hear about a book release.
*twitch* ugnh... *twitch*

BlueFoxx
Master

#124 Post by BlueFoxx »

lemniwinks wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa...hold on a second. I think I see what is happening here. I have absolutely NO intention of selling/distributing/or claiming the work to be exclusively mine. That would just be absurd! This is Tom's work, all of it. Hell, we wouldn't have a web comic to enjoy if it were not for him, and I have no will to take any of his thunder (if you will excuse the crude analogy). I, basically, just converted it to text (even though it isn't even complete) for the sake of passing time, enjoying the comic all over again, and in the hopes of sharing it all to you. I have full confidence in your knowledge of laws pertaining to copyrights and all other things that co-incide with copyrighted works, I didn't try to dismiss that, nor will I. All that I was asking is permission to post what I have converted with full credit to Tom Fischbach and any others associated with the creation/production of TwoKinds. That is all I ask, I will not sell, re-distribute, copy, or claim any parts that pertain to the original TwoKinds project if that is what you are asking.

If permission is denied, then I will not post it for any reason, nor will I give a copy of any or all parts to any persons whatsoever. However, if I am given permission, all credit will be given to Tom Fischbach and/or to any parties/entities associated with TwoKinds.

so to summarize that, you basically transcribed it to text, for those who may be blind to enjoy?[as they probably use a text to speach converter lol]

also, what payment methods will be accepted for this book, as i have no bank account[thus no paypal], am NEVER getting a credit card and thus, cannot make internet purchases, so short of asking some local book store to purchase it and then have it sent to me[not a great idea, unless you are very friendly with the store owners, which i am not since i dont shop anywear but the parts store ofton] i have no way of buying the book[sad, as i would buy a couple copies, even dipping into funds to fix this ever suicidal computer of mine :0]
#twokinds wrote: <Tom> Vector boobs?
<Tom> Can be scaled to any size!
I may or may not lurk, at times.
I do some interesting photography, if you're bored enough to poke around.

Twayblade
Cogito Ergo Nom

#125 Post by Twayblade »

have a friend buy it for you online.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes"

TwoKinds Telegram

BlueFoxx
Master

#126 Post by BlueFoxx »

Twayblade17 wrote:have a friend buy it for you online.
meybe my friends parents...as none of my friends have jobs, bank accounts or credit cards either...my we are a lazy bunch of freaks XD
#twokinds wrote: <Tom> Vector boobs?
<Tom> Can be scaled to any size!
I may or may not lurk, at times.
I do some interesting photography, if you're bored enough to poke around.

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#127 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

It's a good idea to get a credit card, to be used only in circumstances like this. However, this is the case only if you can kinda keep track of where your money is going, and if you can trust yourself with one. It's not something to casually mess around with, I know, but if you're careful, why not?

avengedplatypus
The Local Platypus

#128 Post by avengedplatypus »

will it only be sold online?????

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#129 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

amazingplatypus wrote:will it only be sold online?????
I think he said so, yes. Not sure though.

avengedplatypus
The Local Platypus

#130 Post by avengedplatypus »

.....damn.......

jdog16
New Citizen

#131 Post by jdog16 »

amazingplatypus wrote:will it only be sold online?????
Yeah unless Tom manages to find a publisher willing to mass produce it.

bridgebrain
Citizen

#132 Post by bridgebrain »

That'd be awesome :) I'd help set up the local displays and advertisement if he did.

Prince Scylavos
New Citizen
Location: Dark Flame Abyss... And I'm taking all of you with me...

#133 Post by Prince Scylavos »

i'll buy 3 of copies one to put in a glass case one to read and 1 to give to a friend cuz he loves 2kind..he is the one that told me about it :D

oooo i can hardly wait :mrgreen:
From one pain to another is a road least traveled, but for those that walk along side me, god give us strenght...
DOOMED from the start i accept my banishment... noone cares what happens to me anyway...

Liro

#134 Post by Liro »

hmm... i wonder just how many books you will make tom... well keep busy i hope you make yourself happy with this
If i ever do somthing crazy i normaly hide somwhere no one can find me.. so thats why im trying to make a secret lab!