Comic Book Color anomaly

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Who has encountered this?

Yes I've encountered the same exact problem.
14%
No I have encountered a different problem.
14%
No Abnormalities in my book.
71%

Total votes: 7

Demonrik
Traveler

Comic Book Color anomaly

#1 Post by Demonrik »

I Got my book from Indy Planet and noticed a mistake in the print. Through the whole book there is a color error for traces hair, the hair color and shadow color are swapped!!! Other than that the book is great and the Panel tune ups look awesome. Has any body else gotten a book with this error or any other type of error of some sort? This is an example of what I'm talking about. The hair color of Trace Only, through the whole book; except the cover, is wrong. It's like the actual color and the Shade color are backwards.
PLEASE VOTE I want to know if I am the only person this has happened to. I'm quite curious.

Pleeeeeessse Vote :mrgreen: , I know you're looking at this Post. :|
Image {CDK;}

crimsonreaper
Citizen

Re: Comic Book Color anomaly

#2 Post by crimsonreaper »

Demonrik wrote:I Got my book from Indy Planet and noticed a mistake in the print. Through the whole book there is a color error for traces hair, the hair color and shadow color are swapped!!! Other than that the book is great and the Panel tune ups look awesome. Has any body else gotten a book with this error or any other type of error of some sort? This is an example of what I'm talking about. The hair color of Trace Only, through the whole book; except the cover, is wrong. It's like the actual color and the Shade color are backwards.
PLEASE VOTE I want to know if I am the only person this has happened to. I'm quite curious.

Pleeeeeessse Vote :mrgreen: , I know you're looking at this Post. :|
Your picture is so close in i cant see the problem?

but i did have a different problem it got printed real dang close to the spine of the book so i cant really read it without being concerned about ruining the spine so erm yea...

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#3 Post by DariusL »

That's weird. I haven't noticed anything like this in my books. I'll check again when I'm back home.

crimsonreaper
Citizen

#4 Post by crimsonreaper »

yea that's the indyplanet comic from back in 2010 or w/e not the kickstarter haven't gotten those yet.