Is there anything it can't do?

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

lonely_Cur
Apprentice

Is there anything it can't do?

#1 Post by lonely_Cur »

I just got a wireless router so I could get internet on my computer which is across the house with no jack but I still need to get a wireless USB adapter to recieve the signal. Instead i've been trying out internet on my PS3 and there is so much to do in fact i'm typing this out on my PS3. I found out you can download games,add-ons for games you've already bought, and surf the web. This thing is essentialy a simplified computer.
(note need keyboard cuz this was a [censored] to type out on a controller) :evil:
I'm not senile, I just talk to myself because the rest of you don't provide adequate conversation.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Is there anything it can't do?

#2 Post by AzeNaku »

lonely_Cur wrote:(note need keyboard cuz this was a [censored] to type out on a controller) :evil:
It can't be as bad as trying to type on the Wii.
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Dlemon
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Dlemon »

In my room there are three computer right now and next to one is a Psp. Personally I'd rather boot up my desktop or laptop rather than use the Psp. But if you need it somewhere where you can't bring one of your computers the Psp would be perfect for its small size. I'd also rather walk to a computer than use the Wii, because of its irritating-ness to type.

Actually the reason I'd use a desktop rather than the Psp is because I'd screw it up somehow or I would never find all the cool stuff it can be used for in time for me to really want to use it.

Tygron
Notakitty!

#4 Post by Tygron »

AzeNaku wrote:
lonely_Cur wrote:(note need keyboard cuz this was a [censored] to type out on a controller) :evil:
It can't be as bad as trying to type on the Wii.
Harydy har har...

lol actually i'm using a keyboard... so... it's a toss up to what would be easier... although on the xbox I can type fast (without my chatpad that is) and the ps3 is similar.... it's really a toss up.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P