Tech Board Additional Rules

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

Ashpool
Templar Master

Tech Board Additional Rules

#1 Post by Ashpool »

Okay, I haven't seen much here, but I felt like I should get this out in the open.

SOFTWARE/MEDIA PIRACY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS BOARD.

First time offenses will be deleted/edited, second offenses I will report to Tom for possible banning.

Just to clarify, discussion of Limewire, Bit Torrent, etc is not against the rules. Discussion of their use for theft is, however, and falls under this category. So if you want to torrent the latest distro of linux, great! Talk about it here. We all love us some linux. If you want to talk about how you just shared the latest Britney-Spears-or-what-the-hell-ever album on Limewire, however, you will keep it to yourself or be dealing with me. So lets keep it legal!

---

Just something I wanted to clarify, as this board gets off it's feet. Spelling and Gammar is a must. No "txt tlk" Or whatever you want to call it, and no posting incoherent sentences. In fact, I recommend running longer posts through a spell checker, such as the one on Microsoft Word. I know there are a lot of technial abbreviations(You know, RAM, PCI, etc.) and these are allowed, but don't go overboard with it. I will edit especially bad posts and leave a Mod Warning on the post.
Fastchapter wrote:...now the kitchen smells like summer rain and liquid poo.