Looking For Freeware

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Looking For Freeware

#1 Post by Vintage »

Hm, I know you can get Adobe After Effects CS2 for free now, but the only problem is that it's something like 7 years old by now. I don't do anything with video editing, so this is really the only free one I know currently.
I usually only use CS2 products as a last resort due to their age.

Here's the link, but I'm sure someone knows something newer and better: Download (Link is directly to the .exe)
Serial Code is 1063-1417-2474-8268-4115-9194 according to Adobe's website.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Looking For Freeware

#2 Post by Vintage »

SperoWolf wrote:
TheWMM wrote:Hm, I know you can get Adobe After Effects CS2 for free now, but the only problem is that it's something like 7 years old by now. I don't do anything with video editing, so this is really the only free one I know currently.
I usually only use CS2 products as a last resort due to their age.

Here's the link, but I'm sure someone knows something newer and better: Download (Link is directly to the .exe)
Serial Code is 1063-1417-2474-8268-4115-9194 according to Adobe's website.
Can that overlay video? Because if it can, it's already perfect
Should be able to, yes. Adobe was the pioneer of the concept of layers. I've only ever used AE CS5, but CS2 probably still has that feature.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)