Gaming Headset

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Gaming Headset

#1 Post by Lief »

Never thought I'd be one of the people putting up a thread here, but hey, at least it's not a serious tech issue!

I need a good gaming headset, the set I ordered got all screwy because the site didn't update their stock or some [censored]. Long story short, I have between 50-60$ to spend on a good gaming headset.

I prefer the Circumaural design, and yes it needs a mic. (HeadSET, not headPHONES. :P) Also of note, I'm looking for a set that has good directional sound. The biggest thing though, is it needs to be a USB headset. Been having some issues with my onboard sound, so I wanted a set to bypass that.

For reference, this is the set I was going to get.

Hm... After looking around a bit more I found these. What do you guys think?

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Gaming Headset

#2 Post by SirSlaughter »

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Blaster- ... sb+headset

If you can stand the square ear muffs, this is awesome. They have the series as the PX on post here, i have worn them and my ears almost melted off at how comfy these were. The pads were so nice, and the way they sat on my head was amazing. These aren't too expensive on amazon and they are wired with the USB adapter. But if you must go with the circle muffs then what you found isn't too bad.