FPS slowdown

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

Tygron
Notakitty!

Re: FPS slowdown

#31 Post by Tygron »

Well as I said I got about 14 to 16 FPS on furmark after my restart. So yea. I meant to get a pic of the performance tab but ended up not for some reason. I'll also try the NVidia control panel as you said.

Forgot about using the graphics card as a physX card. I might do that myself... sorry Slaughter. XD
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#32 Post by SirSlaughter »

Tygron wrote:Well as I said I got about 14 to 16 FPS on furmark after my restart. So yea. I meant to get a pic of the performance tab but ended up not for some reason. I'll also try the NVidia control panel as you said.

Forgot about using the graphics card as a physX card. I might do that myself... sorry Slaughter. XD
NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! D: Oh well, A guys gotta try right? lol.

Tygron
Notakitty!

#33 Post by Tygron »

Well i've got the new card installed and running fine. Only time will tell if I have the problem again. But i'm probably going to be upgrading the cpu to something better (but still cheapish) from ivy bridge on the next paycheck or so. So unless it's something else, the problem SHOULD be gone entirely.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P