a great new invention idea of mine.

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

a great new invention idea of mine.

#1 Post by primalcaller ergos »

hey there, i was wondering if anyone could give me some commentary on an invention idea of mine.

it`s a microwave gun.

you see, microwaves cause internal burning via dielectric heating on moisture filled substances right?

one can control the path of eletromagnetic forces via the faraday effect right?

therefore, one could create a beam of intense microwave radiation and use it to burn people from across a distance right?

anywho, that`s the basis of my idea, anyone see any issues i might have? know what i should make it out of maybe?

-ergos, told you all i was a mad scientist. :wink: :twisted: -
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: a great new invention idea of mine.

#2 Post by Lief »

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

Re: a great new invention idea of mine.

#3 Post by primalcaller ergos »

oh really? well, this is bitter sweet.... on one hand, i am the not the first, on the other, i can use designs others make...

hmm....oh well, thanks *saves that link*
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me