Dropbox (Must have FREE computer program)

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

No Clemency
Templar GrandMaster

Dropbox (Must have FREE computer program)

#1 Post by No Clemency »

I've been using Dropbox now for a few years, but never thought about posting it hear and sharing it with the world. It's a cloud service that allows you to save any file in a special folder that gives you on your desktop once you install it. Then this folder is automatically synced with all the other computers that you have this setup on as well as to a server in the cloud allowing you to access them when ever or where ever in the world no matter where you are, even from you cell phone. So no more saying, "[censored] I left that document on my computer." Plus all you documents are encrypted at your computer before leaving so they are secured so you don't have to worry about that either. All around it is a great program that is FREE which eventually you won't be able to live with out. It practically does away with the need for a jump drive. Let me know what everyone else thinks of Dropbox, because I think it is the best thing ever since sliced bread.
Download Dropbox

Bonus:
Right now Dropbox is doing a promotion if you download their free beta app from the android or itunes market place, and upload radom files to your account, you can get an extra 4.5G's worth of space for free. The best deal I have ever seen in the past few years. But it's only supposed to be for the next couple weeks. So jump on it fast.
Link to Bonus Promotion

bluekitsune
New Citizen

Re: Dropbox (Must have FREE computer program)

#2 Post by bluekitsune »

Sweet thanks! deffinately something i could use
My Signature was way too big, so the images got deleted! I should read the forum rules next time!
Deviant art: http://keithfox13.deviantart.com/
FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/bluekitsune13/