What's the problem?

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

JustZsolt
Merchant

What's the problem?

#1 Post by JustZsolt »

I've got a problem inconnection with the forum. My webbrowser doesn't show the images which I upload. It just writes "Image". That's the Firefox. The IE and the Chrome shows image mistake, so they don't show, too. Any solution? (I've got the same problem with my signature...) I use the img code correctly (I guess), so I don't have any idea. (;_;)

TailsAndEars
Apprentice

Re: What's the problem?

#2 Post by TailsAndEars »

JustZsolt wrote:I've got a problem inconnection with the forum. My webbrowser doesn't show the images which I upload. It just writes "Image". That's the Firefox. The IE and the Chrome shows image mistake, so they don't show, too. Any solution? (I've got the same problem with my signature...) I use the img code correctly (I guess), so I don't have any idea. (;_;)

<--------- Your avatar is the only pic you can upload on these forums. Maximum dimensions; width: 250 pixels, height: 250 pixels, file size: 97656.25 KiB.

Your signature and banners you use down below can only be linked from off site images. Like from Photobucket or something like that.

Kinuki
Banned
Banned

#3 Post by Kinuki »

Hm, I too use FFVII and it also shows me the image error.

Code: Select all

[img]http://users.atw.hu/twokinds/Flora-bar.jpg[/img]
That's the correct code, if it doesn't work it has probably something to do with your mirrors and you should use another site.
Finally, the evil plan revealed!

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." - Stephen Colbert

JustZsolt
Merchant

#4 Post by JustZsolt »

Kinuki wrote:That's the correct code, if it doesn't work it has probably something to do with your mirrors and you should use another site.
I've checked the options but I don't find the problem. If the problem is caused by the site (I don't what would be the problem about this hungarian server site, so far it worked fine - I used that for my topic in the drawing board (however I had the same problem there)) what site would you suggest?

JustZsolt
Merchant

#5 Post by JustZsolt »

Problem solved, thanks guys! :)