Blocked?

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

paradox
Apprentice

Blocked?

#1 Post by paradox »

I was in the Tech Board subforum and I went to click on the FireFox vs. IE thread and this popped up on my screen:

I was really confused because I've been in that thread before, and it's the first time I've ever seen that before. I don't know if it was that specific thread or it was every thread, I only tried that one topic. I knew there was nothing wrong with the topic and just pressed the allow me to enter. I was just curious as to what profilebrand.com is, because I'm kind of worried what it is if it blocks me from even getting close to it. I also want to know if this has happened to anyone else.

RobbieThe1st
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Blocked?

#2 Post by RobbieThe1st »

It's an animated gif image in Gabriel of creosha's signature. -I- get the hack-site warning(in firefox) when I actually click on the image, but not before.

paradox
Apprentice

#3 Post by paradox »

That's an interesting problem. But at least it's solved now :P I was about to post and say it happened to me again about 20 minutes ago or so, but I guess it's solved now! Thanks for understanding :P

RobbieThe1st
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by RobbieThe1st »

Gabriel of creosha wrote:
RobbieThe1st wrote:It's an animated gif image in Gabriel of creosha's signature. -I- get the hack-site warning(in firefox) when I actually click on the image, but not before.
Which one? I got rid of obama, and the person who said things where acting odd reported it was solved.
edit: my sig is now squeeky clean.
Erm, it's the one that -said- "profilebrand" as a watermark in the image itself... Easily visible watermark, too..