Transfering From Moniker To Godaddy...

For tech wizards and n00bs alike. Questions, answers, or just general hoo-haa.

Moderator: Moderators

Conal
Master

Transfering From Moniker To Godaddy...

#1 Post by Conal »

Hey, I'm trying to transfer a .US domain from Moniker to GoDaddy. I'm at "step 2" of the transfer where GoDaddy requests I input the authorization code from Moniker. So, I went to the 'Security Settings' part of my Moniker account in 'Account Management' & used the 'Current Authorization Code' I don't see what I'm doing wrong here, any ideas?

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Transfering From Moniker To Godaddy...

#2 Post by avwolf »

What's the message you get back from GoDaddy when you use the code? Just that it's invalid, or what?

Note that domain transfers can take days, because registrars will happily drag their feet during the process, and ought to send you an email to verify the transfer before they'll let it through.

-- Animation thread --
Says "viewed as phoney?" Have you tried changing the authorization code (since Moniker looks like it has blanks for that) and then using the one you set?

Conal
Master

Re: Transfering From Moniker To Godaddy...

#3 Post by Conal »

avwolf wrote:What's the message you get back from GoDaddy when you use the code? Just that it's invalid, or what?
Just that it's invalid.
Note that domain transfers can take days, because registrars will happily drag their feet during the process, and ought to send you an email to verify the transfer before they'll let it through.
I seem to be at the point where everything is supposed to work.
-- Animation thread --
Says "viewed as phoney?" Have you tried changing the authorization code (since Moniker looks like it has blanks for that) and then using the one you set?
I have changed the authorization code, still no luck.